Baclofen and Cannabis drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Baclofen and Cannabis together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Baclofen and Cannabis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 25 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
25 people who take Baclofen, Cannabis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Baclofen and Cannabis?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBaclofen and Cannabis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,606 users)
Cannabis has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Cannabis 1,570 users)
Interactions between Baclofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cannabis and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Baclofen and Cannabisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used to treat muscle spasticity. Cannabis (marijuana) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Baclofen is used in:
- Cannabis is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone stopped taking Baclofen and their hair started growing back in?
- I take 25 mg of atenolol daily for essential tremors and social anxiety disorder. Can I also have cbd oil.
- Has anyone used cannibis to treat hepatoblastoma?
- i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
- I read somewhere that the CBD interferes with the blood levels from the onfi. Are they okay to use together?
User reviews to the study
- I take xarelto for a factor2 DNA mutation, which means my body makes blood clots, i take gabapentin for anxiety, dexilant for stomach problems, i was just wanting to visit with someone that takes xarelto with cannabis oil.
- I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?
- Today is my first time taking atorvastatin 20mg. I am also a medical marijuana patient. Is atorvastatin and cannabis safe to use. Is it safe ?
- I have 3 stents in my leg. Have been on plavix and aspirin for 21 months. For the last 5 months I've had severe spinal pain. Had 3 epidural injections. Did not help. I've tried to control this stenosis with Tylenol. Which does not reach the pain. I've had to start taking ultram. I have searched ...
- Are there more people who take erythromycin and cannabis? i feel in a illusive and dreamy state rn i feel really sad :( lemme know if you experienced this too