Baclofen and Ibuprofen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Baclofen and Ibuprofen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Baclofen and Ibuprofen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,003 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
2,003 people who take Baclofen, Ibuprofen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Baclofen and Ibuprofen?
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 47,772 users)
Ibuprofen has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Ibuprofen 103,681 users)
Interactions between Baclofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ibuprofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Baclofen and Ibuprofena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used to treat muscle spasticity. Ibuprofen (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Baclofen is used in:
- Ibuprofen is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
- I have been taking ibuprofen about 4 times a week for pain as needed for about a month. Last night I woke up and had a nose bleed. Can the ibuprofen cause this and if I stop taking it will the nose bleeds stop or has it stopped for you? It is 600mg per pill. The nose bleed did not last long, ...
- Aggravated Muscle weakness that keeps me up at night, could be the drugs. insomnia, anxiety in the morning, OCD.
- I have been on several meds for years. The ones listed and a few others, Prednisone, Carbidopa-leva, Colcrys, Celebrex. I was started on Folic Acid and Sulfasalazine in Aug 2015 for the Rheumatoid factor discovered in a routine blood test. I've had the same doctors for years, General ...
- I want to know which is the best medication for sciatic pain. I was on Robaxin but now Workers Comp took it away and gave me Baclofen. Doesn't work as well for me and is giving me blurry vision. Is Baclofen even good for sciatic pain?
You may be interested in these reviews
- HI I have been suffering from burning mouth syndrome for one year. I am trying to find the cause and the possibility of it ending...I took Ibuprofren for at least a month while I was having dental work, I had a rough root canal and a tooth pulled...after the root canal I started taking ...
- On Divalproex for headaches And the other for facial spasms. Have not been told what I have may be myasthenia gravis or blepharospasm .
- I tested positive for Cocaine when I don't use Cocaine. Anybody else on Baclofin also test falsely for Cocaine?
- I had negative side effects from oral baclofen. Ischemic stroke in 2009. I take warfarin every night to prevent blood clots. Left-side hemiplegia. Left-side [leg, wrist, hand,fingers hypertonicity and spasticity]. Considering baclofen pump to help with extreme hypertonicity and ...
- Hi--I have been taking Baclofen for two months & my hair is falling out. I am also having a lot of head sores--is anyone else having the same problems.