Baclofen and Neurontin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Baclofen and Neurontin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Baclofen and Neurontin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4,080 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
4,080 people who take Baclofen, Neurontin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Baclofen and Neurontin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBaclofen and Neurontin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,606 users)
Neurontin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Neurontin 82,730 users)
Interactions between Baclofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Neurontin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Baclofen and Neurontina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used to treat muscle spasticity. Neurontin (gabapentin) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Baclofen is used in:
- Neurontin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone stopped taking Baclofen and their hair started growing back in?
- Is Gabapentin advised for TBI patients with nerve pain ? Are there serious side effects that go along with this drug ?
- Does anyone else experience not only muscle spasms from Marijuana but also muscle stiffness and pain after the Marijuana wears off?
- It was a month ago that my doctor put me on Neurontin to deal with my nerve ending pain caused by multiple surgeries to my eye. Perhaps unrelated, I have an AI disease that is attacking my eyes (uveitis) and have had rather invasive surgeries to deal with its onslaught. I was told my last ...
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
User reviews to the study
- On Divalproex for headaches And the other for facial spasms. Have not been told what I have may be myasthenia gravis or blepharospasm .
- I tested positive for Cocaine when I don't use Cocaine. Anybody else on Baclofin also test falsely for Cocaine?
- I had negative side effects from oral baclofen. Ischemic stroke in 2009. I take warfarin every night to prevent blood clots. Left-side hemiplegia. Left-side [leg, wrist, hand,fingers hypertonicity and spasticity]. Considering baclofen pump to help with extreme hypertonicity and ...
- Hi--I have been taking Baclofen for two months & my hair is falling out. I am also having a lot of head sores--is anyone else having the same problems.
- I was talking cinnamon and neuronin. I ended up having no neuronin in my system. I was in serious pain. I stopped taking the cinnamon and I have been feeling better. I had to start at the lowest dose. I was taking 800mg 3x a day. I am now taking 300mg 3x day. It's helping but it doesn't get rid ...