Baclofen and Temazepam drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Baclofen and Temazepam together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Baclofen and Temazepam. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 542 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 17, 2017
542 people who take Baclofen, Temazepam are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Baclofen and Temazepam?
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 47,772 users)
Temazepam has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from Temazepam 23,577 users)
Interactions between Baclofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Temazepam and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Baclofen and Temazepama b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used to treat muscle spasticity. Temazepam (temazepam) is often used to treat insomnia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Baclofen is used in:
- Temazepam is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
- Hey there ehealth! I'm William, and I do take Restoral & Depakote. I'm a brain cancer Survivor. Had a Left Temperal Lobe Malignant tumor, about the size of a "tennis ball!" 2 separate surgeries ('06 & '08), & 1 round of TA Radiation therapy ('09). I've been in remission since 2009, yet I ...
- i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
- I currently take lamotrigine (200mg) daily and venlafaxine (slow release, recently increased to 350mg daily) to treat my bipolar II disorder. I usually manage my symptoms well. Due to a recent difficulty in sleeping my doctor prescribed me a short course of temazepampam (5 days) at 10mg per ...
- I have been struggling with sleep. I take temazepa... I have been struggling with sleep. I take temazepam for the past year and it has not been giving me a restful sleep. I just added Advil PM for the past 2 nights and woke up with 5 1/2 hours of restful sleep, but with nightmares. I don't ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- On Divalproex for headaches And the other for facial spasms. Have not been told what I have may be myasthenia gravis or blepharospasm .
- I tested positive for Cocaine when I don't use Cocaine. Anybody else on Baclofin also test falsely for Cocaine?
- I had negative side effects from oral baclofen. Ischemic stroke in 2009. I take warfarin every night to prevent blood clots. Left-side hemiplegia. Left-side [leg, wrist, hand,fingers hypertonicity and spasticity]. Considering baclofen pump to help with extreme hypertonicity and ...
- hi I have been on Temazepan for the last 5 years, 25 milligrams. I am thinking of going off it. I have tried twice without success. Any suggestons, or better substitutes. I am an active 82 year old female
- Hi--I have been taking Baclofen for two months & my hair is falling out. I am also having a lot of head sores--is anyone else having the same problems.