Baclofen and Tramadol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Baclofen and Tramadol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Baclofen and Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,223 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 16, 2017
2,223 people who take Baclofen, Tramadol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Baclofen and Tramadol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBaclofen and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 50,606 users)
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,456 users)
Interactions between Baclofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tramadol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Baclofen and Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used to treat muscle spasticity. Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Baclofen is used in:
- Tramadol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone stopped taking Baclofen and their hair started growing back in?
- Has anyone taking long term tramadol tried turmeric supplements? I wonder if bad interactions exist between those two
- Hello, how long after you get off of Tramadol until your sperm count is back to normal?
- Hi, is anyone else in this group or have experience with this with their partner? I am experiencing this issue
- i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
User reviews to the study
- I've used tramadol 50 at 2x4 daily for a few years now my teeth keep chipping and breaking. What to do I have no insurance for teeth and use the VA
- How do I get rid of the acne and manage my pain. I have had 13 Dots and 2 PE. Which causes me to have post thrombotic syndrome very painful . I will be 50 in a few weeks and I never had acne.
- How do I get rid of the acne and manage my pain. I have had 13 Dots and 2 PE. Which causes me to have post thrombotic syndrome very painful
- Hi! I just found this group and I am so happy. I have been taking tramadol for almost 7 years. For the last 8 or 9 months I have been losing the strength in my legs and hands. If I switch medications will I regain some of the strength or is it gone forever??
- Hi, I'm on here looking for anyone who has similar symptoms as my 79 year old mum. She's been taking tramadol for 8 years (50mg twice daily). She has currently been diagnosed with breast cancer and I wanted to try to understand if the extreme fatigue she is experiencing is due to the tramadol ...