Baclofen and Tramadol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Baclofen and Tramadol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Baclofen and Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,015 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 18, 2017
2,015 people who take Baclofen, Tramadol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Baclofen and Tramadol?
Baclofen has active ingredients of baclofen. It is often used in muscle spasms. (latest outcomes from Baclofen 47,772 users)
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 84,575 users)
Interactions between Baclofen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tramadol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Baclofen and Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Baclofen (baclofen) is often used to treat muscle spasticity. Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Baclofen is used in:
- Tramadol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Has anyone taking long term tramadol tried turmeric supplements? I wonder if bad interactions exist between those two
- Hello, how long after you get off of Tramadol until your sperm count is back to normal?
- Hi, is anyone else in this group or have experience with this with their partner? I am experiencing this issue
- i am 40 year old male taking Baclofen for muscle pain, avodart for hair loss and Olmetic for moderate high blood pressure issues. Over the last two years my fingernails (thumb and index finger on both hands) and big toe nails have become brittle and are splitting and thumb nails are concave in ...
- Either 1 1/2 or 2 50mg a night with drinking. It started with a knee injury 25 years ago. I take it to sleep, I'm always in some form of old age pain. I drink and smoke pot and take a tramadol. If I don't do these things I get zero sleep, but with them I pass out and get about 4 hours, then ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- On Divalproex for headaches And the other for facial spasms. Have not been told what I have may be myasthenia gravis or blepharospasm .
- I tested positive for Cocaine when I don't use Cocaine. Anybody else on Baclofin also test falsely for Cocaine?
- I had negative side effects from oral baclofen. Ischemic stroke in 2009. I take warfarin every night to prevent blood clots. Left-side hemiplegia. Left-side [leg, wrist, hand,fingers hypertonicity and spasticity]. Considering baclofen pump to help with extreme hypertonicity and ...
- I've been taking tramadol for pain for 8 months, today I had a nose bleed for almost 2 hours today, it has stopped flowing but its still drippy, my blood pressure is fine, but I was very hot before it started to flow from both nostrils, I work with someone who also takes tramdol for pain and ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!