Benazepril hydrochloride and Ginkgo biloba drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Benazepril hydrochloride and Ginkgo biloba together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Benazepril hydrochloride and Ginkgo biloba. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
1 person who takes Benazepril hydrochloride, Ginkgo biloba are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Benazepril hydrochloride and Ginkgo biloba?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBenazepril hydrochloride and Ginkgo biloba from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Benazepril hydrochloride has active ingredients of benazepril hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Benazepril hydrochloride 4,088 users)
Ginkgo biloba has active ingredients of ginkgo. It is often used in memory loss. (latest outcomes from Ginkgo biloba 1,342 users)
Interactions between Benazepril hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ginkgo biloba and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Benazepril hydrochloride and Ginkgo bilobaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Benazepril hydrochloride (benazepril hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) is often used to treat memory loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Benazepril hydrochloride is used in:
- Ginkgo biloba is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take Valproate Sodium 450 mg daily. Ihad no epileptic attact for 20 years.
- He developed tremors in his left hand about 3 years ago. They have since gone to his left hand in the last 6 to 8 months. Says he is now seeing a possible affection of the head. His neurologist has changed him from atenolol to propranolol 20mg and then to propranolol Er 80mg. There has been no ...
User reviews to the study
- I have spent my whole life eating things others could not... Even had the nickname tapeworm growing up. a a Betablockers put 20 lbs on me which came off as soon as I stopped. Now I have been on Benazapril for 18 months and have gained 35 lbs. Please help~ If anyone has a suggestion for a blood ...
- Hello, I am actually joining on behalf of my father who is considering taking Ginkgo Biloba while he is on Xarelto. I just want to chat with a few people here to find out their experiences taking both at the same time so we can decide if this is something he should try. Any advice/comments you ...
- I am currently taking 60 mg of brilinta twice a day and would like to take a supplement called Ultra H-3 which has gingko biloba as an ingredient. Has anyone taken these two substances together and had any adverse effects. Or has anyone had to alter the recommended dosages in order to take ...
- just starting taking ginkgo biloba. I have severe legs pains which have been going on for 3 yrs. low blood sodium, R.A. and multiple health problems. My Upper thighs hurt so----bad I can't bare it! I was wondering if I take meloxicam will it cause problems with the Ginkgo Biloba? PLEASE HELP!!!!!
- Hello, just starting taking ginkgo biloba yesterday. I also take loratadine as needed for allergies. Has anyone had side effects from taking these together. Any Help would be appreciated. Sincerely; L