Benicar hct and Dexilant drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Benicar hct and Dexilant together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Benicar hct and Dexilant. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 32 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 09, 2017
32 people who take Benicar hct, Dexilant are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Benicar hct and Dexilant?
Benicar hct has active ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Benicar hct 3,344 users)
Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Dexilant 7,423 users)
Interactions between Benicar hct and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dexilant and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Benicar hct and Dexilanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Benicar hct (hydrochlorothiazide; olmesartan medoxomil) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Dexilant (dexlansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Benicar hct is used in:
- Dexilant is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I've been taking dexilant for almost 2 years. I take magnesium along with it because dexilant really does lower my magnesium level. My question is if you're on dexilant for years, what will the long term side effects be? Does the drug cause cancer? I need to know all the facts on this medication ...
- How long before Dexilant causes neuropathy?
- I'm 57 and had an endoscopy which revealed an hiatal hernia. I have tried every OTC drug for Gerd to no avail. My gastroenterologist prescribed Dexilant. It's not covered by my insurance and is really expensive. For the first three months, I found I could take it every other day and it ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I has been taking dexilant regularly. I just found out that my lipase is high 73ul. Normal ranges as per literatute 3-60ul or 0 to 70ul. I am wondering if the dexilant is the cause. Thank you support group.
- Hi there, I'm on day two of Dexilant, it's my last hope for treatment before considering surgery. I've tried Nexium and Protonic and they both failed to relieve my reflux. I am feeling so sick to my stomach. Whether I eat or not, I still feel nauseated. Have any of you found relief? How long did ...
- I stopped Dexillant 20 days ago and still suffer from muscle pain(arms, legs, tights). Will this pain ever go?
- On dexalent 15 months no bloodwork Deep throbbing muscle spasms traveling from groin to feet at night Suspect its the dexalent
- I have taken BenicarHCT for 12 years. My blood pressure was too low and my heart Doc took me off last week. For some reason, I googled side effects yesterday. I FREAKED OUT❣