Benzonatate and Amphetamine salt combo drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Benzonatate and Amphetamine salt combo together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Benzonatate and Amphetamine salt combo. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Benzonatate and Amphetamine salt combo?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBenzonatate and Amphetamine salt combo from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Benzonatate has active ingredients of benzonatate. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Benzonatate 4,647 users)
Amphetamine salt combo
Amphetamine salt combo has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Amphetamine salt combo 452 users)
Interactions between Benzonatate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amphetamine salt combo and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Benzonatate and Amphetamine salt comboa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Benzonatate (benzonatate) is often used to treat cough. Amphetamine salt combo (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have a Nocardia infection, atelectasis, and chronic cough. Is it safe to take benzonatate for the cough? Will it make the atelectasis worse?
User reviews to the study
- Just started taking Benzonatate yesterday after doing in for lingering cough after acute bronchitis. After a couple doses noticed breathing was more difficult and coughing worse. Almost feels like I am taking in a breath but not getting in air if that makes sense. Up most of night, only thing ...
- Yes I started taking the Benzonatate100mg tablets and after a week I have started having numbness in my left arm and feels like my face on the right side drawls down! Can this medicine make these side effects?
- Hi, I'm new to online groups. Today I've joined because I've been taking Benzonatate in conjunction with antibiotics. I've lost my sense of smell and taste we're going on 3 days. Can anyone tell me if my senses will return to normal? If so, how long will it take?
- I am sitting here having trouble catching my breath and googled it. That's how I found myself here. How is it exactly that amphetamine salts cause me to have difficulty catching my breath?
- I have been taking Benzonatate 100 mg for 10 days and I am getting blackish dark stools for whole period. I am worried. I will call my doctor