Biaxin and Flomax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Biaxin and Flomax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Biaxin and Flomax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 99 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 03, 2017
99 people who take Biaxin, Flomax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Biaxin and Flomax?
Biaxin has active ingredients of clarithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Biaxin 11,619 users)
Flomax has active ingredients of tamsulosin hydrochloride. It is often used in enlarged prostate. (latest outcomes from Flomax 31,454 users)
Interactions between Biaxin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flomax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Biaxin and Flomaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Biaxin (clarithromycin) is often used to treat sinusitis. Flomax (tamsulosin hydrochloride) is often used to treat enlarged prostate. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Biaxin is used in:
- Flomax is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- TAMSULOSIN IS THE ONLY DRUG I TAKE. COULD THEY CAUSE MY EYE PAIN AS SIDE EFFECT.
- Wondering if there is a connection. A recent blood test indicated my B12 level was low so I started taking supplements which seems to have helped
- Does anyone have acanthosis nigricans as a side effect of taking Flomax?
- flomax and protons feeling light headed although i may have cold or flu
- hes been on his meds for the sezures sence he was 2 and now 14 (lamotrigine), and just got put on flomax for his kidney stones a month ago , and he had a sezure sunday morning out of no where , do you think taking them both together may have cause this to happen ?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I was prescribed Flomax for years. I have experienced ED for years now following the use of that Rx. Are there non-medical remedies?
- I was prescribed Climax for years. I have experienced ED for years now following the use of that Rx. Are there non-medical remedies?
- After taking Flomax for 2 months I started losing weight (at least 10 pounds). Also lose of appetite.
- I just had total knee replacement surgery and have been having atrial fibrillation, the first time I've been able to catch it on an EKG. I am 64 and have been taking Finasteride and Flomax for several years. I've just been put on elaquis and metoprolol. I've decided to go off the Finasteride and ...
- The recent post was about Biaxin use was intended to say that the Doctor said Biaxin was used in Europe (Greece) as an ANTIDEPRESSENT not an "antibiotic" as was posted.