Biaxin and Nyquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Biaxin and Nyquil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Biaxin and Nyquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 03, 2017
6 people who take Biaxin, Nyquil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Biaxin and Nyquil?
Biaxin has active ingredients of clarithromycin. It is often used in sinusitis. (latest outcomes from Biaxin 11,617 users)
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 659 users)
Interactions between Biaxin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Biaxin and Nyquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Biaxin (clarithromycin) is often used to treat sinusitis. Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Biaxin is used in:
- Nyquil is used in:
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?
- The recent post was about Biaxin use was intended to say that the Doctor said Biaxin was used in Europe (Greece) as an ANTIDEPRESSENT not an "antibiotic" as was posted.
- I have severe psychosis symptoms and a bunch of other physical, gastroenterology, and psychological side effects with long term use of Biaxin. I have been on it for 17 years and get severe withdraw when I stop taking it within 1-2 days. My Doctor recently told me he was prescribing it as an ...
- I took NyQuil 2 weeks ago and I have had ringing in my ear since, I took 10 days worth of omoxycylin and it hasn't helped.... Help!
- I am considering taking these 2 together. I don't want to introduce myself. Am I looking down a horrible road if I do.