Bisoprolol fumarate and Spironolactone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and Spironolactone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Bisoprolol fumarate and Spironolactone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 724 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 12, 2017
724 people who take Bisoprolol fumarate, Spironolactone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Bisoprolol fumarate and Spironolactone?
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprolol fumarate 17,728 users)
Spironolactone has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Spironolactone 47,349 users)
Interactions between Bisoprolol fumarate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Spironolactone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Bisoprolol fumarate and Spironolactonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Bisoprolol fumarate (bisoprolol fumarate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Spironolactone (spironolactone) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Bisoprolol fumarate is used in:
- Spironolactone is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi – I may be barking up the wrong tree and apologies', if this is not the correct place to post this. I work in the food industry and have (for the last 20 years) had micro-biological swabbing (for Strep etc) done on a bi-monthly basis. I have since November being taking Flecainide. In ...
- Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
- I am 35 y old woman and takeing bisoprolol furmate for 2 months now 5mg once a day, also had propranol 80mg for a month before , is possible that I'm loosing my hair and weight [10kg in 3 months) becouse I am taking bisoprolol or that's the efect of propranol? thank You for support
- I have read that Epleronone is an alternative, but my endocrinologist thinks it's less effective to control Conns and keep my hypertension down. However, I read that it doesn't elevate cortisol levels, while Spironolactone does. Any thoughts or ideas please?
- How long does it take to lose weight after quiting spironolactone?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I started experiencing severe joint and muscle pain soon after I started taking aldactone. Is this common?
- I have just been told I have severe anemia. I have bern referred to have a colonoscopy. In the meantime I have been googling my medication. I am horrified that bisopropal and omeprazole both could be the cause. Has anyone else experienced this please? Thank you.
- I take 2 spironolactone per day since Feb. It has helped to balance my blood pressure. The only ptoblem is, dry throat. This is particularly hard for me because I am a musical performer and teacher. I sing 3 hours per day on the average and I'm 60 years old. I want to keep my voice...and I like ...
- one of my close relative female at the age 50 takes spironolactone since a long time.. recently she got pre diabetic. control the diabetic she takes Metformin.. need some information about how safe taking this to meditation. also, what is the good time to take them? is this 2 medication interact ...
- Yup. I have had psoriasis for quite some time but nothing so as I have had now after taking bisoprolol fumarate which I have been taking since 2015 October now after such a long time in the last three months I have thought so I see is very badly on my fingertips and in between my toes and on my ...