Bisoprolol fumarate and Atenolol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and Atenolol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Bisoprolol fumarate and Atenolol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 113 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 24, 2017
113 people who take Bisoprolol fumarate, Atenolol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Bisoprolol fumarate and Atenolol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBisoprolol fumarate and Atenolol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprolol fumarate 18,024 users)
Atenolol has active ingredients of atenolol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Atenolol 121,306 users)
Interactions between Bisoprolol fumarate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Atenolol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Bisoprolol fumarate and Atenolola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Bisoprolol fumarate (bisoprolol fumarate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Atenolol (atenolol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Bisoprolol fumarate is used in:
- Atenolol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking Propanol for a week and I feel terrible. I am getting bad palpitation's and breathlessness. Im tired all the time and very panicky. Is this normal or should I stop taking them as I feel my life is not my own anymore and I cant stand this feeling anymore. I tried to contact my ...
- I've been on atenolol (half)50grams and half asprin for the past 6 months for an abnormal heart beat and enlarged heart. I've just been introduced to moringa juice but due to my medication I'm reluctant to drink moringa. Please tell me if its ok.
- I take 25 mg of atenolol daily for essential tremors and social anxiety disorder. Can I also have cbd oil.
- Hi – I may be barking up the wrong tree and apologies', if this is not the correct place to post this. I work in the food industry and have (for the last 20 years) had micro-biological swabbing (for Strep etc) done on a bi-monthly basis. I have since November being taking Flecainide. In ...
- Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
User reviews to the study
- I have just been told I have severe anemia. I have bern referred to have a colonoscopy. In the meantime I have been googling my medication. I am horrified that bisopropal and omeprazole both could be the cause. Has anyone else experienced this please? Thank you.
- Hi, I take Prilosec need to take Blood pressure med Atenol also makes me nervous to do? How do you take your med doses , separate or together? I take Thyroid meds scared to take all these. Help
- Yup. I have had psoriasis for quite some time but nothing so as I have had now after taking bisoprolol fumarate which I have been taking since 2015 October now after such a long time in the last three months I have thought so I see is very badly on my fingertips and in between my toes and on my ...
- I have been taking bisoprolol for many years . I also have IPF diagnosed some years after taking bisoprolol. Can bisoprolol be the cause of the IPF and should I continue to take it ?
- My mother is 70 years old and has been taking Atenolol/50mg for over 15 years now. She had her gallbladder removed 10 years ago and yesterday had to have gallstones removed from the remaining ducts. She has suffered great pain and we had never associated her condition with Atenolol until now. Is ...