Bisoprolol fumarate and Digoxin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Bisoprolol fumarate and Digoxin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Bisoprolol fumarate and Digoxin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 907 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
907 people who take Bisoprolol fumarate, Digoxin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Bisoprolol fumarate and Digoxin?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBisoprolol fumarate and Digoxin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bisoprolol fumarate has active ingredients of bisoprolol fumarate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bisoprolol fumarate 18,024 users)
Digoxin has active ingredients of digoxin. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Digoxin 69,701 users)
Interactions between Bisoprolol fumarate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Digoxin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Bisoprolol fumarate and Digoxina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Bisoprolol fumarate (bisoprolol fumarate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Digoxin (digoxin) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Bisoprolol fumarate is used in:
- Digoxin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been taking Propanol for a week and I feel terrible. I am getting bad palpitation's and breathlessness. Im tired all the time and very panicky. Is this normal or should I stop taking them as I feel my life is not my own anymore and I cant stand this feeling anymore. I tried to contact my ...
- Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
- Hi – I may be barking up the wrong tree and apologies', if this is not the correct place to post this. I work in the food industry and have (for the last 20 years) had micro-biological swabbing (for Strep etc) done on a bi-monthly basis. I have since November being taking Flecainide. In ...
- Would I recover from the hair loss? I took digoxin and Xarelto for more than 3 months
- Since adding Tamsulosin to my list of drugs I recognized an increasing of impotence which I suppose was caused by medications. I was ALLRIGHT when using Coumadin (Sintron 2mg daily ) and Bisoprolol Fumarate (Corbis 5mg daily)
User reviews to the study
- Been on Digoxin a little over a year and ED has set in. What have others changed to and can you get things back to normal quickly?
- 85 y/o Mom taking Pradaxa since Feb. Dark blood in stool. Doing endoscopy tomorrow they think an ulcer. She also takes Digoxin and Lasix. She has never had an ulcer. I feel it is due to Pradaxa. Any others???
- I have just been told I have severe anemia. I have bern referred to have a colonoscopy. In the meantime I have been googling my medication. I am horrified that bisopropal and omeprazole both could be the cause. Has anyone else experienced this please? Thank you.
- Age 72. Heart problem from 34 yrs. Multiple bypass surgery in 2003. Congestive heart failure 5.5 years ago. Started Digoxin after chf. Diabetes type II from 4 years.
- Yup. I have had psoriasis for quite some time but nothing so as I have had now after taking bisoprolol fumarate which I have been taking since 2015 October now after such a long time in the last three months I have thought so I see is very badly on my fingertips and in between my toes and on my ...