Black seed and Altace drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Black seed and Altace together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Black seed and Altace. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Black seed and Altace?
Black seed has active ingredients of black seed. (latest outcomes from Black seed 14 users)
Altace has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Altace 20,090 users)
Interactions between Black seed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Altace and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Black seed and Altacea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Black seed (black seed) is often used to treat headache. Altace (ramipril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...
- Hello everyone, I was diagnosed 3 months ago as a new patient. At the end of stage 2. I nearly finish hyperbaric oxygen therapy 30 hours... I don't have steroid, kortizon or any other illness story. I am hypothyroid patient that's all... Dr said that cause of avn idiopathic. Thanks God I don't ...
- I have been taking Wellbutrin. I then experienced a significant rise in blood pressure. I tried different blood pressure medications that weren't doing anything. Except, with Wellbutrin so far noticed a significant beneficialt drop in blood pressure - very roughly, 25 points systolic and 15 ...
- My doctor convinced me to get back on Altace after I'd discontinued it suspected it had partially (along with a statin I discontinued immediately) triggered a severe 6 month long bout with myalgia. Felt great, now 2 days into Altace, my myalgia is back! Anyone out there with this issue? Thanks!
- I had a mild case of Raynaud prior to taking Ramipril (Altace). I have taken this drug for over a year and am now experiencing totally white fingers whenever I get a chill. Would an alternative drug avoid this problem?