Black seed and Altace drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Black seed and Altace together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Black seed and Altace. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Black seed and Altace?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBlack seed and Altace from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Black seed has active ingredients of black seed. (latest outcomes from Black seed 15 users)
Altace has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Altace 20,242 users)
Interactions between Black seed and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Altace and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Black seed and Altacea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Black seed (black seed) is often used to treat headache. Altace (ramipril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- confused about thinning the blood. If we keep it thin and there is a rupture there is less time to get help but the artery will have less pressure if blood is thinner. It is like a gamble. How do we make that choice?
- Hi, I am a 58 yr old retired nurse. I suffer from severe osteoporosis & shattered my right leg 6 yrs ago & have been in a wheelchair since then. I have to be very careful as my ribs break by turning wrong , coughing etc. I broke the femur in the right leg last year so now have more metal than ...
- Hello everyone, I was diagnosed 3 months ago as a new patient. At the end of stage 2. I nearly finish hyperbaric oxygen therapy 30 hours... I don't have steroid, kortizon or any other illness story. I am hypothyroid patient that's all... Dr said that cause of avn idiopathic. Thanks God I don't ...
- I have been taking Wellbutrin. I then experienced a significant rise in blood pressure. I tried different blood pressure medications that weren't doing anything. Except, with Wellbutrin so far noticed a significant beneficialt drop in blood pressure - very roughly, 25 points systolic and 15 ...
- My doctor convinced me to get back on Altace after I'd discontinued it suspected it had partially (along with a statin I discontinued immediately) triggered a severe 6 month long bout with myalgia. Felt great, now 2 days into Altace, my myalgia is back! Anyone out there with this issue? Thanks!