Bleomycin sulfate and Daliresp drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Bleomycin sulfate and Daliresp together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Bleomycin sulfate and Daliresp. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Bleomycin sulfate and Daliresp?
Bleomycin sulfate has active ingredients of bleomycin sulfate. (latest outcomes from Bleomycin sulfate 2,386 users)
Daliresp has active ingredients of roflumilast. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Daliresp 2,200 users)
Interactions between Bleomycin sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Daliresp and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Bleomycin sulfate and Dalirespa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Bleomycin sulfate (bleomycin sulfate) is often used to treat hodgkin's lymphoma. Daliresp (roflumilast) is often used to treat chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi. I've been on Daliresp since Feb (2016). For the first month the insomnia was so severe that I was sleeping for less than 45 minute increments. It is now July & while I occasionally sleep for a few hours at a time, I rarely get more than 4-5 hours of sleep per night. Prior to Feb I was ...
- I take Daliresp, half pill every night or every other night because of side effects. Right now my acid reflux has become so bad I have a hard time breathing at times. My stomach burns all the timne. I may have to give it up for a while to see if my symptoms go away......which is unfortunate ...
- of course, i can't be certain that it's the daliresp causing my fatty pectoral situation, as i also take theophylline, but i'm pretty convinced that it has to be one of these two meds.
- Severe copd and emphysema taking daliresp about 2 yrs. Can't tell it is reducing flares but symptoms worsen when I try to quit taking it. On cortisone now and quit taking and having difficulty tapering down. Wish me luck...
- I was diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma stage IV in late May of 2005. Seven weeks after I had a baby girl. Started chemoABVD 8;CYCLES June 1 2005. Mid November 2005 developed chickenpox. Pulmonologist said I would not get out of hospital. Set up lots of scar tissue in lungs. Wanting to know ...