Brompheniramine maleate and Chlorpheniramine maleate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Brompheniramine maleate and Chlorpheniramine maleate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Brompheniramine maleate and Chlorpheniramine maleate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 60 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
60 people who take Brompheniramine maleate, Chlorpheniramine maleate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Brompheniramine maleate and Chlorpheniramine maleate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBrompheniramine maleate and Chlorpheniramine maleate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Brompheniramine maleate has active ingredients of brompheniramine maleate. It is often used in cold symptoms. (latest outcomes from Brompheniramine maleate 103 users)
Chlorpheniramine maleate has active ingredients of chlorpheniramine maleate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Chlorpheniramine maleate 3,421 users)
Interactions between Brompheniramine maleate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Chlorpheniramine maleate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Brompheniramine maleate and Chlorpheniramine maleatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Brompheniramine maleate (brompheniramine maleate) is often used to treat cold symptoms. Chlorpheniramine maleate (chlorpheniramine maleate) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Brompheniramine maleate is used in:
- Chlorpheniramine maleate is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I accidently took 4 mg chlorpheniramine for a cold and normally take 1.5 mg klonopin. will I have a reaction or not wake up? k
User reviews to the study
- My mother is suffering from dry eyes for 8 years. She also takes Chlorpheniramine Maleate for a long time. Please share experience with me. Thanks
- I have been taking Allergex and Allergy 5 for many years almost everyday. I quit 2 days ago and have severe itching all over my body, hives, inflammation (skin turns red). Last night I had fever and a few minutes later shaking from the cold, and it is summer! How long will this last? I also ...
- I'm looking for other people with seasonal allergies who can't take newer allergy medications because they cause severe breathing problems and asthma attacks.