Brompheniramine maleate and Montelukast sodium drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Brompheniramine maleate and Montelukast sodium together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Brompheniramine maleate and Montelukast sodium. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Brompheniramine maleate and Montelukast sodium?
Brompheniramine maleate has active ingredients of brompheniramine maleate. It is often used in cold symptoms. (latest outcomes from Brompheniramine maleate 103 users)
Montelukast sodium has active ingredients of montelukast sodium. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Montelukast sodium 6,037 users)
Interactions between Brompheniramine maleate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Montelukast sodium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Brompheniramine maleate and Montelukast sodiuma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Brompheniramine maleate (brompheniramine maleate) is often used to treat cold symptoms. Montelukast sodium (montelukast sodium) is often used to treat asthma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been using a combination of montelukast sodium and deflazacort for 2 years. I have uncontrollable foul smelling gas. Could the drugs be causing this
- Anybody have this problem?
- My 6-year old daughter took Montelukast for 2.5 months, after that she was found with high sugar in urine (Plus 3). We are still waiting for the test results of FBS & HBA1C. She has clear symptoms of diabetes. Frequent urination, always hungry and thirsty, and she has rashes on her vagina ...
- Can Garcinia Cambogia be taking with Montelukast and Losartan/HCT?
You may be interested in these reviews
- so how do I lose this weight. I started on a life stile change with exercise and food control. I lost 10 pounds. I start montelukast sodium, could breath better and increased my exercise. I gained 11 pounds in a week, help
- Hi, I am completely aggravated with having gained about 30 lbs since taking this medication about 1yr ago. I am taking this in conjunction with something called Loratadine. Is anyone else having these issues?
- I have been taking Singulair/Montelukast for 15 years because the medication totally stops asthma attacks. I have had only one attack in 15 years taking Montelukast. I was diagnosed with osteoporosis about 10 years ago and I would like to join this group to find out how other people with ...
- I have just been diagnosed with asthma and prescribed to take pantaprozole and monte so I'm just looking to find out information
- Have taken Montlukast about 15 years. Have tremor in hands and lower lip. Did not know this could be side effect. Will tell doctor who is assuming essential tremor. Hmmmmmn.