Budesonide and Albuterol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Budesonide and Albuterol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Budesonide and Albuterol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,284 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
1,284 people who take Budesonide, Albuterol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Budesonide and Albuterol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBudesonide and Albuterol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Budesonide has active ingredients of budesonide. It is often used in crohn's disease. (latest outcomes from Budesonide 10,986 users)
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,719 users)
Interactions between Budesonide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Budesonide and Albuterola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Budesonide (budesonide) is often used to treat crohn's disease. Albuterol (albuterol) is often used to treat asthma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Budesonide is used in:
- Albuterol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone had cardio version and then hospital stay to try Tikosyn ? Thanks! Didi
- I have been using Ventolin/Salbutamol Inhaler for about 40 years. About 7-8 years ago I developed Peripheral Neuropathy in both feet. It has a seriously detrimental effect on my quality of life.
- I am a 60 year old male with COPD and had Atrial fib until the ablation 3 months ago. Immediately after the ablation, I felt like Superman with no arrhythmia and very moderate COPD that was stable. This past month, I developed Atrial flutter, the 3 medicines they have attempted with me; ...
- hello, i need some help. iam very confused most of the time..am i going to be ok? are my drug combos ok? what is wrong with me? am i bi polar or major depressed?
- I was given drugs for an exacerbation..of reactive.airway...WHICH...I have not had since 2008...all my drugs were old..I went to my primary care ..She prescribed all my respiratory care..I had..in 2008..except one...Albuterol..I was on xopenex.before and it worked perfectly..She indicated with ...
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking Budesonide for 6 months. I am on two pills a day. Every time I drop to one pill a day I start having symptoms of Collagen collitis. I have significant hair loss on the front top of my head. Will this hair grow back? Is there something I could use to prevent further hair loss?
- I am a 61 year old female suffering from Crohn's Disease. My doctor put me on Budesonide 3x a day along with Xifacid several weeks ago. At my last visit, I told him I am stopping the Xifacin because of a UTI. He was surprised and said 90% of that drug comes out in your stool, so that can't be ...
- Summer is coming back and not looking forward to the heat intolerance again. Still on budesonide. Tried tapering off of it, but the collagenous colitis came back 😣 Anyone else having this problem with this med?
- My teeth are getting real brittle and falling apart. Is this because of my Budesonide breathing treatments?.
- Would like to know if any other children experience aggressive behavior when taking Bromfed DM and/or Albuterol.