Buspar and Naltrexone hydrochloride drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Buspar and Naltrexone hydrochloride together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Buspar and Naltrexone hydrochloride. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 29, 2017
3 people who take Buspar, Naltrexone hydrochloride are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Buspar and Naltrexone hydrochloride?
Buspar has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Buspar 14,096 users)
Naltrexone hydrochloride has active ingredients of naltrexone hydrochloride. It is often used in alcoholism. (latest outcomes from Naltrexone hydrochloride 695 users)
Interactions between Buspar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Naltrexone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Buspar and Naltrexone hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Naltrexone hydrochloride (naltrexone hydrochloride) is often used to treat alcoholism. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Buspar is used in:
- Naltrexone hydrochloride is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been on Buspar 5 mg twice daily for almost 2 weeks and it has helped but I'm still having moments of anxiety and my doc has said I can increase to 7.5 mg twice a day but I'm apprehensive that is could make the anxiety worse. I welcome any feedback. Thanks!
- Hi. Can you take buspar aswell as taking subutex?..
- my husband has OIC from years of opioid for his back. He is no longer on them and there is a new drug Methylnaltrexone for OIC he wants to maybe take . I think naltrexone would work just as good as the new drug , because it works for MS, he takes pawarfin, want to know if anyone takes these ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- i have been recently put on the two drugs Naltexone and Escitalopram Oxalate for major depression. I have already had one bad detox taking these with Hydrocodone (prescribed). What is a person supposed to do for the pain now. To me, that is just as depressing not being able to control the pain. ...
- Really scared of this new drug. Already went into detox once when took Norco (prescribed) with this new drug Naltrexone. Any ideas? Also taking with Escitalopram Oxalate.
- Recently started taking Buspar for anxiety a few weeks ago, now I have had multiple instances where I get eyelid twitches. Atlfirst it was ny right upper lid, now today it is my left lower lid. I will probably discontinue the medication if it continues.
- My son is acutely psychotic after the death of his brother on 2/6/17. His brother and his girlfriend were killed by a drunk driver. They have been tried doxepin (that worked but made him sleepy) side effects that usually wear off after all he is exhausted from not sleeping. They switched him to ...
- I'm new here,I've been prescribed buspirone,even though I have low blood pressure! Anyone have an opinion on whether this is an unsafe combination? I'd also like to ask if it's worth taking for HIGH anxiety? ? My cortisol levels are high and I'm a miserable person right now!