Buspar and Viibryd drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Buspar and Viibryd together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Buspar and Viibryd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 46 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
46 people who take Buspar, Viibryd are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Buspar and Viibryd?
Buspar has active ingredients of buspirone hydrochloride. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Buspar 14,096 users)
Viibryd has active ingredients of vilazodone hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Viibryd 5,499 users)
Interactions between Buspar and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Viibryd and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Buspar and Viibryda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Buspar (buspirone hydrochloride) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Viibryd (vilazodone hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Buspar is used in:
- Viibryd is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been on Buspar 5 mg twice daily for almost 2 weeks and it has helped but I'm still having moments of anxiety and my doc has said I can increase to 7.5 mg twice a day but I'm apprehensive that is could make the anxiety worse. I welcome any feedback. Thanks!
- Hi. Can you take buspar aswell as taking subutex?..
- I suffer from Anxiety and Autistic Spectrum Disorder. I also hyper focus on basketball and have become very good at three point shooting. My Psychiatrist wants me to try Prozac but I am afraid it will hurt my basketball performance. Basketball is the only thing that is good in my life. Does ...
- So Viibryd can cause you to test positive to sugar in your urine?
- My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years. I have tried to go off of my Viibryd in case I do get pregnant but I relapsed into deep depression. My fertility doctor would like to try 3 months of letrozole to help me get pregnant. He is very optimistic that if I try this ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've been taking viibryd (40ml) my doc added Wellbutrin 300Xl to help decrease my appetite I feel dizzy and get headache right when I wake up if I don't take the meds right away-once I take en I turn into a zombie anyone else feel like this!?
- Looking for success stories from persons who use geodon and also those who take geodon and viibryd together.
- Anyone find issues with valasidone and cbd weed? I think I'm seeing signs the weed is blocking my valasidone intake. I'm susceptible to harsh withdrawals and I've noticed this happening with heavier cbd weed use. Anyone? Anyone have withdrawals from valasidone when a dose is missed? What are ...
- Recently started taking Buspar for anxiety a few weeks ago, now I have had multiple instances where I get eyelid twitches. Atlfirst it was ny right upper lid, now today it is my left lower lid. I will probably discontinue the medication if it continues.
- My son is acutely psychotic after the death of his brother on 2/6/17. His brother and his girlfriend were killed by a drunk driver. They have been tried doxepin (that worked but made him sleepy) side effects that usually wear off after all he is exhausted from not sleeping. They switched him to ...