Byetta and Rad001 drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Byetta and Rad001 together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Byetta and Rad001. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Byetta and Rad001?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeByetta and Rad001 from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Byetta has active ingredients of exenatide synthetic. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Byetta 57,272 users)
Rad001 has active ingredients of everolimus. (latest outcomes from Rad001 177 users)
Interactions between Byetta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Rad001 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Byetta and Rad001a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Byetta (exenatide synthetic) is often used to treat type 2 diabetes. Rad001 (everolimus) is often used to treat colon cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- Hi. I am on Byatta for 7 months. Possible Blood cloths in lungs. Specialist instructed me to stop with injections.
- My name is Carol. Im a diabetic and started on Byetta 2 months ago. 1st month 5mcg and this month 10mcg. For the fist time I can say my diabetes is controlled. But I have terrible diarrhoea and it does not get better.
- Im writing this for my mum ,Name Jackie she had been on Byetta for 15 years and then got her diabetes 2 under control with diet change and kept her blood levels low for months she came off byetta but she had started having waking memory loss a couple of months before coming off Byetta which is ...
- Hi my name is Brendan Prendergast. In Oct-Nov 2012 a health professional at Kirwan Community Health Clinic provided me with Byetta this I believe is a synthetic insulin to treat my diabetes. I believe I may have used up to 2 injection containers of this drug. Complications set in. Pain ...
- Hi my name is Bren. In Oct-Nov 2012 a health professional provided me with Byetta. I believe I may have used up to 2 injection containers of this drug. Complications set in. Pain in legs and acid stomach. I contacted the professional the week prior. I was told to stop using insulin and she ...