Bystolic and Baccharis triptera drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Bystolic and Baccharis triptera together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Bystolic and Baccharis triptera. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Bystolic and Baccharis triptera?
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bystolic 10,931 users)
Baccharis triptera has active ingredients of carqueja.
Interactions between Bystolic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Baccharis triptera and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Bystolic and Baccharis tripteraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I only took one pill( tachychardia) Had leg problems then charlie horse. Leg still weak w pain after six days.
- I took only max 12.5 venlafaxine during cipro 10 days, sometimes nothing or less than 12.5 just to get ride of dizziness because prior I was trying to get off it, now my heart rate goes up a little from high 60's to 80 -85 resting once a while with some fluxuation with blood pressure, can ...
- Does bystolic effect glaucoma
- What have you done to overcome post-nasal drip while using Bystolic?
- I have been on propanalol and primidone but my heart rate gets so low on beta blocker.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Started taking Bystolic several months ago. Started at 10mg. Cardiologist increased to 20mg. Also put me on Amlodipine besylate 2.5 mg once a day, only on that 8 days. Stopping due to severe joint pain, stomach pain, extreme fatigue. Had trouble just walking while on Amlodipine. These ...
- Had a stint placed in artery on back of the heart on 1/27/17 Placed on Plavix and Bystolic. I had been taking Telmisartin so...now am taking both. BP has been fine. Issue: I got really tired about 1 1/2 hrs after taking both. After a few days that went away but I have not regained my energy to ...
- I am a 54 year old menopausal female. Started taking Bystolic 5mg daily as preventive medication for heart palpitations and migraines in late Nov 2016. I also take Benicar 20mg for high blood pressure. Early Jan 2017, I woke up with numbness/weakness in hands and arms on right side. The numbness ...
- Dr just started me on 5 mg. Bystolic,(three days now), and we discontinued the 160 mg. Diovan I had been on for 10 years. Yesterday my bp droped to 108/58 and it had been around 140/90. I also take 20 mg. Prozac. Both meds are once daily. Should I be concerned? Am feeling a little sluggish.
- I have been taking bystolic for about 1 yr. The only joint pain I have is in my left hand, 1st finger from thumb. I am 66 yo male. Can this be from bystolic?