Bystolic and Clonidine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Bystolic and Clonidine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Bystolic and Clonidine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 370 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
370 people who take Bystolic, Clonidine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Bystolic and Clonidine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBystolic and Clonidine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Bystolic has active ingredients of nebivolol hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Bystolic 11,339 users)
Clonidine has active ingredients of clonidine. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Clonidine 33,960 users)
Interactions between Bystolic and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clonidine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Bystolic and Clonidinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Bystolic (nebivolol hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Clonidine (clonidine) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Bystolic is used in:
- Clonidine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- A loved one has been diagnosed with CHF and what we have come to know is with an elevated blood pressure, there is an increase in coughing. Dialysis is done 3x a week to remove any fluid buildup and fluids are carefully watched throughout the day. I was wondering if taking Delsym was ever ...
- Hello, I'm a 63 y/o female who decided to wean off morphine (my decision) which was prescribed for post op (lobectomy of right lung) pain. I sustained nerve damage in surgery but am thankfully cured. Under Pain Management Doc care I am taking Clonidine and Morphine 15mg IR tabs. I'm just ...
- I've had 3 ablasions in 6 years and i can't take a chance of this garcinia if it will react with tikosyn. My blood pressure goes to 200/110 i need to lose weight. Hoping that this garcinia will help. I'm 40 pounds over weight. Thanks
- I have controlled high blood pressure, two stents in one artery, controlled asthma, about 20 pounds overweight, bad allergies. The optic neuritis was resolved after one dose of 20 mg. prednisone.
- Recently developed frequent headaches and swelling in legs and ankles
User reviews to the study
- Hello, My name is Bev and I was wondering if anyone in the group has ever had a UTI taking the medication Clonidine?
- Hi, im mother of 10 years old girl, she has autism, anxiety and sleep disorder , the doctor gave her a presciption with clonidine 0.2 and hydroxyzine 50 mg. For her sleep disorder. But i need to know more about this combination; because 1 year ago she had been taking just hydroxyzine and she has ...
- Hi...I have been on digoxin for about three years for SVT...cardiologist just started me on the clonidine patch. I'm concerned about the heart rate issues.
- Started taking Bystolic several months ago. Started at 10mg. Cardiologist increased to 20mg. Also put me on Amlodipine besylate 2.5 mg once a day, only on that 8 days. Stopping due to severe joint pain, stomach pain, extreme fatigue. Had trouble just walking while on Amlodipine. These ...
- I am currently taking clonidine and I've been on them for 2 weeks and since taking them my sleeping was wonderful up until last night I still took them and had a panic attack out of no where while I was sleeping. I don't know how to control them at night