Caffeine and Ramipril drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Caffeine and Ramipril together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Caffeine and Ramipril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
7 people who take Caffeine, Ramipril are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Caffeine and Ramipril?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCaffeine and Ramipril from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Caffeine has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue. (latest outcomes from Caffeine 1,537 users)
Ramipril has active ingredients of ramipril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Ramipril 59,649 users)
Interactions between Caffeine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ramipril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Caffeine and Ramiprila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Caffeine (caffeine) is often used to treat headache. Ramipril (ramipril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Caffeine is used in:
- Ramipril is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone found any connection between sudden hearing loss and caffeine?
- Are there any side effects from taking Ramipril along with L-Lysine, B6 or hemp?
- Is it normal to have really runny nose from taking Ramipril? It's constant and I haven't got a cold.
- Can I take green tea, apple cider, milk thistle with atripla and ramipril ?
- Hi I'm 70 and taking Ramipril 10mg every evening I've lot of sweating during the night Then I drink a bit more at night to not being dehydrated and avoid nasty liquid diarrhoea Is the sweating linked to Ramipril?
User reviews to the study
- They say caffeine intake does not cause boils. Wrong! Ive done personal test on my own pertaining to caffeine intake and my bodies reaction. Drink two or more energy drinks I will feel the skin itch then develope a mass under the skin by the end of the day. Same with soda especiallay high ...
- ive been taking ramipril with amlodipine for about 4 months and i have swollen gums and a loose tooth i didnt have these symptoms when i was just on amlodipine is this normal or should i stop taking the ramipril
- I want to ask what are the side effect of remipril, cloppitabA-75 and revotril 0.5. Is there necessary to take supplements. If necessary what type of supplements.
- should there be a time interval between taking the two medicines to avoid lowered blood pressure with dizziness or can they be taken together?
- Just come off bisaprolol after 9 years and now on Ramipril for two days. Blood pressure now fine at moment but heart rate increased. is this usual when starting this drug? Looking for advice. Lizbeth