Calcium and Coq10 drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Calcium and Coq10 together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Calcium and Coq10. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 597 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 13, 2017
597 people who take Calcium, Coq10 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Calcium and Coq10?
Calcium has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Calcium 60,529 users)
Coq10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Coq10 5,441 users)
Interactions between Calcium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Coq10 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Calcium and Coq10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Calcium (calcium) is often used to treat mineral supplementation. Coq10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Calcium is used in:
- Coq10 is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have always had on and off acne and bowel problems, but both issues subsided until about a month ago. My last doctors visit was around march and I was advised to start taking Magnesium and Coq10 in combination with Topomax for headaches so that I didn't have to take a muscle relaxer, so I did ...
- Can anyone describe the reddness or flush experienced as a side effect of coq10? I have always had some trouble with flushing, but it has gotten really bad lately. It happens almost everynight and sometimes a few times a day. This is serious, face on fire flushing, not a rosy glow. I have been ...
- I thought one relaxed the heart muscle and one the circulation plumbing
- I experienced déjà vu while taking Tramadol for 2 yrs for back pain. When I stopped taking it the déjà vu stopped. I would like to start taking it again. Have others reported the déjà vu sensation while on tramadol? Is this sensation detrimental to one's mental health?
- I recently got told I have Voltage -gated calcium disease . However, I'm told its not LEMS . Everything I read associate's it with LEMS . Also an IV-IGG drip is what is told I need for treatment . as I look it up , it says through MDA site its a form of Muscular dystrophy as well , Can ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I want yo take CQ10 to try and repair damage done by statins but I take Plavix because of a very mild stroke in December 16
- Hi everyone I'm very interested in finding out the health 'benefits' & 'side effects' of using Vinpocetine and Coq10 together.
- how do you stop the itching. I only took COQ10 for a week and I have been off of it for a week but I still itch.
- Hi I have taken wellbutrin for a very long time. It worked wonderful until menopause hit. When I take it with tiazac I feel spacey, can anyone relate