Calcium and Macrobid drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Calcium and Macrobid together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Calcium and Macrobid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 144 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Aug, 23, 2017
144 people who take Calcium, Macrobid are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Calcium and Macrobid?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCalcium and Macrobid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Calcium has active ingredients of calcium. It is often used in osteoporosis. (latest outcomes from Calcium 63,873 users)
Macrobid has active ingredients of nitrofurantoin; nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline. It is often used in urinary tract infection. (latest outcomes from Macrobid 5,409 users)
Interactions between Calcium and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Macrobid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Calcium and Macrobida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Calcium (calcium) is often used to treat mineral supplementation. Macrobid (nitrofurantoin; nitrofurantoin, macrocrystalline) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Calcium is used in:
- Macrobid is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hello, I'm a 63 y/o female who decided to wean off morphine (my decision) which was prescribed for post op (lobectomy of right lung) pain. I sustained nerve damage in surgery but am thankfully cured. Under Pain Management Doc care I am taking Clonidine and Morphine 15mg IR tabs. I'm just ...
- I thought one relaxed the heart muscle and one the circulation plumbing
- I experienced déjà vu while taking Tramadol for 2 yrs for back pain. When I stopped taking it the déjà vu stopped. I would like to start taking it again. Have others reported the déjà vu sensation while on tramadol? Is this sensation detrimental to one's mental health?
- I recently got told I have Voltage -gated calcium disease . However, I'm told its not LEMS . Everything I read associate's it with LEMS . Also an IV-IGG drip is what is told I need for treatment . as I look it up , it says through MDA site its a form of Muscular dystrophy as well , Can ...
- recently STARTED laser treatment while on antibiotics and regular meds. All the sudden every old pain came back. Particularly lower lumbar fusion area. Anyone know of a contradiction between these variables?
User reviews to the study
- Is it safe to take acyclovir and macrobid pr together. I am taking acyclovir for genital herpes type 1 and macrobid for a urethritis.
- I had a uti and was prescribed macrobid and upon taking my second pill I had an anaphylactic reaction. My tongue, throat and face swelled, I had extreme itching in the palms of my hands and soles of my feet. I went to the ER.
- I am experiencing my second bout of dermographism. The first one was six years ago after a urinary tract infection and being on macrobid. I didn't know until this past July when I developed another urinary tract infection and was put on it again, that this was the common denominator. It has been ...
- I started a course of Macrobid yesterday.Have now taken 5x 50mgs in total,but my burning pee has stopped but i am having low stomach ache and back ache.Also feel a little achey, with a slight pain in my right side.Fortunately these pains aches come and go. I did have this drug last December ...
- i took 2 Macrobid on the 23rd and got deathly ill: headache, nausea, severe chilling. I stopped the medicine immediately, but now, 3 days later I am short of breath. I noticed it the last couple days and have been lightheaded when standing, but today I am really short of breath. I have used an ...