Cannabis and Tramadol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cannabis and Tramadol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cannabis and Tramadol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 67 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 14, 2017
67 people who take Cannabis, Tramadol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cannabis and Tramadol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCannabis and Tramadol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cannabis has active ingredients of marijuana. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Cannabis 1,570 users)
Tramadol has active ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Tramadol 88,456 users)
Interactions between Cannabis and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Tramadol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cannabis and Tramadola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cannabis (marijuana) is often used to treat pain. Tramadol (tramadol hydrochloride) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cannabis is used in:
- Tramadol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone taking long term tramadol tried turmeric supplements? I wonder if bad interactions exist between those two
- Hello, how long after you get off of Tramadol until your sperm count is back to normal?
- I take 25 mg of atenolol daily for essential tremors and social anxiety disorder. Can I also have cbd oil.
- Hi, is anyone else in this group or have experience with this with their partner? I am experiencing this issue
- Has anyone used cannibis to treat hepatoblastoma?
User reviews to the study
- I take xarelto for a factor2 DNA mutation, which means my body makes blood clots, i take gabapentin for anxiety, dexilant for stomach problems, i was just wanting to visit with someone that takes xarelto with cannabis oil.
- I've used tramadol 50 at 2x4 daily for a few years now my teeth keep chipping and breaking. What to do I have no insurance for teeth and use the VA
- I was put on Wellbutrin and low dose of lamictal for depression about 5 years ago. I am taking norco now for pain from pudental neuralgia. I would like to try to get off norco and take cannabis. Has anyone taken Wellbutrin and cannabis and not had negative reaction?
- How do I get rid of the acne and manage my pain. I have had 13 Dots and 2 PE. Which causes me to have post thrombotic syndrome very painful . I will be 50 in a few weeks and I never had acne.
- How do I get rid of the acne and manage my pain. I have had 13 Dots and 2 PE. Which causes me to have post thrombotic syndrome very painful