Captopril and Black cohosh drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Captopril and Black cohosh together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Captopril and Black cohosh. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Captopril has active ingredients of captopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Captopril 13,083 users)
Black cohosh has active ingredients of black cohosh. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Black cohosh 645 users)
On Feb, 17, 2017
1 person who takes Captopril, Black Cohosh are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
- feeling abnormal
- feeling drunk
- muscle twitching
- vision blurred
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Captopril and Black cohosh?
Interactions between Captopril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Black cohosh and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Captopril (captopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Black cohosh (black cohosh) is often used to treat hot flush. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Captopril is used in:
- Black cohosh is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- I just added the Black Cohosh to the above regimen 2 weeks ago. I'm afraid I will gain wieght. I'm ALWAYS struggling with my weight, I lost the 30 lbs. In 2014, that I had gained in 2013 from using Nueronton & Serequil (which never aided in minimising my depression, it increased both my ...
- hi, my 90 yr old mother is taking both medications...she has this quick reaction of dizziness, fatigue, drained, sleepy...could this be an interaction between pills?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am interested in talking to others who have a left bundle branch block. I would like to compare meds and symptoms with the goal to see if there is anything I should be doing to help myself (other than healthy foods).
- Insomnia issue: Within a week of taking black cohosh, I developed such extreme insomnia that I couldn't sleep at all. It took three nights off black cohosh before I could begin sleeping normally again. Joint pain: I saw some relief with ginger tea (made from boiling ginger root), so I ...
- My name is Cheryl. I've been on Exemestane since 2012. Has anyone had any severe side effects from this drug? Since I've been on Exemestane, my hot flashes are frequent and so annoying. I just began taking black cohosh. I am hoping it will at least lessen my hot flashes. Can anyone comment ...
- I have been taking black cohosh for as long as eight years and have developed a chronic skin condition no medication has been able to cure. I have sores on my arms, back and legs that are very deep. When the scab comes off, it reveals a deep pit surrounded by redish skin on the perimeter of the ...
- Hi all . I have terrible night sweats and was told black cohosh is good ..i take sertraline and co.codamol does anyone else ? Does it work ? I also take maggnisium