Captopril and Black cohosh drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Captopril and Black cohosh together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Captopril and Black cohosh. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Captopril and Black cohosh?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCaptopril and Black cohosh from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Captopril has active ingredients of captopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Captopril 13,464 users)
Black cohosh has active ingredients of black cohosh. It is often used in menopause. (latest outcomes from Black cohosh 745 users)
Interactions between Captopril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Black cohosh and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Captopril and Black cohosha b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Captopril (captopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Black cohosh (black cohosh) is often used to treat hot flush. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I just added the Black Cohosh to the above regimen 2 weeks ago. I'm afraid I will gain wieght. I'm ALWAYS struggling with my weight, I lost the 30 lbs. In 2014, that I had gained in 2013 from using Nueronton & Serequil (which never aided in minimising my depression, it increased both my ...
- hi, my 90 yr old mother is taking both medications...she has this quick reaction of dizziness, fatigue, drained, sleepy...could this be an interaction between pills?
User reviews to the study
- HELLO MY NAME IS DIANE I HAVE BEEN ON PREDNISILONE FOR OVER 43 YRS TAKING IT EVERYDAY NONE STOP I DID NOT KNOW TILL RECENTLY THAT HAVING THE STERIODS LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE A GREAT IMPACT ON MY LIFE TODAY I STARTED BLACK COHOSH TO SEE IF IT WILL HELP ME WITH LOW MOOD IN MYSELF.....I WAS IN A ...
- Hi, im on 30mls of methadone a day and wanted to know if its ok to take black cohash supplements for hot flashes during menopause plz??
- What are the Symptoms of withdrawal syndrome while taking back cohosh I also wanted to know when you stoop it is there withdraw I woke up early and didn't go back to sleep when I usually do
- I have been taking Happy Hormones for 10 days, ovet last 3,days I have developed rash on top of legs and arms, but it is spreading. HH has black cohosh on it, people are telling me to persevere, its part of body adapting to changes, but it looks terrible and in frightened it will spread ...
- I am interested in talking to others who have a left bundle branch block. I would like to compare meds and symptoms with the goal to see if there is anything I should be doing to help myself (other than healthy foods).