Carbatrol and Dayquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Carbatrol and Dayquil together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Carbatrol and Dayquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Carbatrol and Dayquil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCarbatrol and Dayquil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Carbatrol has active ingredients of carbamazepine. It is often used in epilepsy. (latest outcomes from Carbatrol 1,567 users)
Dayquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Dayquil 1,008 users)
Interactions between Carbatrol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dayquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Carbatrol and Dayquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Carbatrol (carbamazepine) is often used to treat convulsion. Dayquil (acetaminophen; dextromethorphan; pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking Buproprion XL 150 mg a day for about 3 months now. I am starting to get a cold and want to take 2 tablets of Dayquil. I just took the Buproprion. I figured I would wait a few hours and then take the Dayquil. Are there any bad interactions between the two? Should I not take ...
- Today, my glue ear symptoms have subsided, my voice echo has reduced, my tinnitus has gotten quieter, and sound have improved, all from Dayquil. It is amazing how effective it is, in eight hours my glue ear has nearly passed out of my Eustachian tube, after five days, Dayquil has managed to ...
- For almost a week now, I had glue ear, I went to the emergency room, where I described deafness in my right ear, I thought it was impacted earwax, the doctor said it was a sunken ear drum, I figured he meant glue ear. He prescribed me Psudeophedrine, however, my pharmacist recommended Dayquil, ...
- I took a 2nd dose of Dayquil about an hr after anastrozole. Immediately I felt groggy and off centered. Walked my dog 1 mile and then came in and laid down. Vision was foggy and just felt "out of sorts' Not mixing the 2 drugs again. !!!!a real no no in my body.