Carboplatin and Arsenic trioxide drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Carboplatin and Arsenic trioxide together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Carboplatin and Arsenic trioxide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 16, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Carboplatin and Arsenic trioxide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCarboplatin and Arsenic trioxide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Carboplatin has active ingredients of carboplatin. It is often used in cancer. (latest outcomes from Carboplatin 47,324 users)
Arsenic trioxide has active ingredients of arsenic trioxide. (latest outcomes from Arsenic trioxide 266 users)
Interactions between Carboplatin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Arsenic trioxide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Carboplatin and Arsenic trioxidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Carboplatin (carboplatin) is often used to treat lung cancer - non-small cell. Arsenic trioxide (arsenic trioxide) is often used to treat acute promyelocytic leukaemia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
- Hi, my name is Don and I have had Non Small Cell Lung Cancer since 2008. I had a triple bypass in 2000 and a heart cath in 2006 and all three vessels are still open. I have been taking Metoporol 50mg one daily since the bypass and my blood pressure usually runs 125/60 but since my last change ...
- My wife Patsy was told she had apl December 10,2015 has been taking atra and starting arsenic trixide
- Have metastisisizted lung caner and carboplatin is recommended.Have Stg III renal failure. What an I in for. Have to make a decision of go or no-go.
- I've received four courses of carboplatin and paclitaxel for Stage IV NSCLC over the past few months. Four weeks after my last chemo dose, I've developed significant swelling in my hands, arms, legs and feet. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, has anyone had it successfully treated? If ...
- I am being advised to take carboplatin for breast cancer prevention but I am concerned because I have neurocardiogenic syncope. I am hoping to find if other syncope patients tolerated carboplatin.