Cardura and Grape juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cardura and Grape juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cardura and Grape juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cardura and Grape juice?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCardura and Grape juice from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cardura has active ingredients of doxazosin mesylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Cardura 17,347 users)
Grape juice has active ingredients of grape. (latest outcomes from Grape juice 8 users)
Interactions between Cardura and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Grape juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cardura and Grape juicea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I have narrowed down my bradycardia to possibly cardura. I take Cardura for BPH and for Hypertension. I tried Flomax, but I cough incessantly when I take it. I lowered my dose from 8mg to 4mg to see if that will help. Anyone else have this issue? My heart rate is at 54 BPM resting.
- My 23 yr old autistic son is violently aggressive. Seeking help. He also had LYME disease I've tried homeo remedies and some psychotropics Nothing has helped. Looking into IASO treatment
- Hi I am trying to avoid the following medication aliskiren,doxazsin,coracren,anti depression pills and aspirin. I've had cancer but now it's gone my body bits removed bladder prostate. I've also had heard attacks and a stent fitted. I used to feel awful every day on these meds could not do ...