Carvedilol and Diovan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Carvedilol and Diovan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Carvedilol and Diovan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,423 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
1,423 people who take Carvedilol, Diovan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Carvedilol and Diovan?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCarvedilol and Diovan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 44,011 users)
Diovan has active ingredients of valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Diovan 68,323 users)
Interactions between Carvedilol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diovan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Carvedilol and Diovana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Carvedilol (carvedilol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Diovan (valsartan) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Carvedilol is used in:
- Diovan is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is there a class action lawsuit? If not, why? My reaction was life threatening.
- just having feelings of exhaustion and fatigue and well as feeling very down. Already taking meds for depression, wondering if I should quite the Trazodone?
- Is there a safer alternative to carvedilol? I have to relieve my bladder every 2 hours. Hard to get a good nights rest.
- Had virus infection with typical symptom but shortness of breath and cough continued for 5+ weeks. Heart condition has been ruled out but dr wants me to stop Diovan.
- These are just the drugs I am taking, most to do with the chemo. The Dorzolamind and Latanoprost are eye drops. I usually just take a few Lysine to keep my herpes under control when I feel an outbreak coming on. Has worked for years. And only one recent outbreak before this recent one with ...
User reviews to the study
- Very interested in learning about the side affects that others taking these medications are experiencing.
- I am somewhat relieved to know that my hearing loss could be related to taking carvedilol. I have been told that hearing loss is probably due to aging, but there is no history of genetic hearing loss in my mother who died at 94 or my three uncles on my dad's side who were all in their 90's. It ...
- I've never taken any drugs and recently at 58 yrs old doc says I need blood pressure meds and cholesterol med. taking diovan and was on pravastatin. Having terribly insomnia and struggling to lose weight. Been reading online about insomnia with both meds. Told doc all was well after a month on ...
- Hi, just recently started taking losartan 50mg. Worked great 45 days in then the bottom fell out. Dr. added Carvedilol 6.25mg 2 tablets per day. 2 days in my BP shot to 220/110. In ER! Dehydrated! Bloodwork before and after a bag of saline via IV. Kidneys fine! Now on losartan 50mg in ...
- I have taken coreg about a year...on lowest dose It still kept my heart rate in 50s my cervical ,shoulder and head pain increased to unbearable. I went into Afib with rate regulater my heart rate was way too low and I quit taking it..my neck is better and getting better every day