Caspofungin acetate and Diovan drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Caspofungin acetate and Diovan together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Caspofungin acetate and Diovan. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 27, 2017
3 people who take Caspofungin acetate, Diovan are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Caspofungin acetate and Diovan?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCaspofungin acetate and Diovan from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Caspofungin acetate has active ingredients of caspofungin acetate. (latest outcomes from Caspofungin acetate 591 users)
Diovan has active ingredients of valsartan. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Diovan 68,323 users)
Interactions between Caspofungin acetate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Diovan and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Caspofungin acetate and Diovana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Caspofungin acetate (caspofungin acetate) is often used to treat infection. Diovan (valsartan) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Diovan is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Is there a class action lawsuit? If not, why? My reaction was life threatening.
- Had virus infection with typical symptom but shortness of breath and cough continued for 5+ weeks. Heart condition has been ruled out but dr wants me to stop Diovan.
- I used Diovan for 30 Days. I have been off of it for about 12 days. HOw long will the withdrawals last?
- I am having hypertension after taking Diovan 130/80. I want to take a supplement that have L-Arginine HCL and Acetyl-L-Carnitine HCL that help to boost up energy as well as help the memory. I wonder if there are some real effect to take all these together
- Has anyone else in my age group or my condition (chronic UTI's, ileostomy) experienced low BP with macrobid. Is it a sign the infection is not resolved? I skipped my hydrochlorothiazide and all BP meds for one day. Took only diovan and coreg and BP fell to 64/45. Oxygen level 92-94 extreme ...
User reviews to the study
- Very interested in learning about the side affects that others taking these medications are experiencing.
- I've never taken any drugs and recently at 58 yrs old doc says I need blood pressure meds and cholesterol med. taking diovan and was on pravastatin. Having terribly insomnia and struggling to lose weight. Been reading online about insomnia with both meds. Told doc all was well after a month on ...
- Had terrible neck pain from valsartan. Took it for only 1 month and it is taking 2 months for the pain and stiffness to subside. Am still dealing with some pain and stiffness but it seems to be a little better each day.
- I have been taking Diovan HCT for several years now and I've noticed that sometimes about a half hour after I have taken it my heart will beat much faster and I get heart flutters. I also suffer with joint and muscle pain, blurred vision and at times lightheadedness. At first I didn't think that ...
- Hi everyone. I have been on Diovan since 2011 and recently was diagnosed with fatty liver. My doctor has no knowledge of Diovan causing fatty liver and she ran no tests, simply told me to loose extra pounds! So I am coming to the group to self educate and take control of my health.