Cefazolin and Alcohol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cefazolin and Alcohol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cefazolin and Alcohol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
9 people who take Cefazolin, Alcohol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cefazolin and Alcohol?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCefazolin and Alcohol from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cefazolin has active ingredients of cefazolin sodium. (latest outcomes from Cefazolin 7,619 users)
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,141 users)
Interactions between Cefazolin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cefazolin and Alcohola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cefazolin (cefazolin sodium) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat suicide attempt. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Alcohol is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
- can intake antabuse & also sleep aids cause any problem?
- had vivid hallucinations and lucid dreaming event. question is was this intensified by alcohol use?
User reviews to the study
- I've had a 2-3 beers after lidocaine injections at the dentist's for about 50 years and have never had a reaction of any kind.
- I often have episodes of dysphagia after drinking too much. I have been a moderate to heavy drinker for over 20 years. I worry about Barrett's Esophagus. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
- whenever i drink i yawn uncontrollably and i don't know why. i don't would like to understand the reason why but can't find answers. please help me it would be very appreciated. thank you. :)
- My husband started Cefazolun 3 weeks ago for a staff infection. About 5 days ago he started complaining of back pain and now it is progressively worse. He now takes Tylenol every 4 hours and he has pain all over mainly in his large muscle areas. What can be fine about this?
- Just started on Tamsulosin 400mm today, the urge to pee has reduced drastically in just two hrs, is this normal?