Celebrex and Methylprednisolone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Celebrex and Methylprednisolone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Celebrex and Methylprednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 427 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
427 people who take Celebrex, Methylprednisolone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Celebrex and Methylprednisolone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCelebrex and Methylprednisolone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 101,630 users)
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,031 users)
Interactions between Celebrex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methylprednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Celebrex and Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Celebrex (celecoxib) is often used to treat arthritis. Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Celebrex is used in:
- Methylprednisolone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- 1 month after starting Celebrex after 4 years of taking 900 lithium I began to have short episodes of derealization. Driving began to make me anxious believing I might have an episode and consequently get in an accident. I would have episodes when talking to friends which would lead to a small ...
- I have been given methylprednisolone and tizanidine hydrochloride
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- I took them together and I want to know is that why I'm having diarrhea.
- I am taking low dose methylprednisolone for AS i get frequent tachycardia
User reviews to the study
- I was on Celebrex 400mg/day for 23 years. I've been off for 8 -9 months. I now have a periodic cardiac supra ventricular tachycardia and intermittent atrial fibrillation. Comments please.
- Celebrex causes me strong Acid reflux and I wonder if I can take Ranitidine with it to stop the reflux
- I have breath Like I would Have a sinus infection or lung infection.It is the same odor as when I had bronchila pneumonia in January.I can't figure where it is coming from...HELP
- I am new to the group. My last blood work showed my electrolytes were 180 and should have been 220. ( I am 71 and have been on Celebrex for 4 years ) What specific foods should I eat more off to bring them up to a higher level ? Thanks, Anna
- Hey, I would like to say I Am really worried about my hairs ...I loose my hairs to use this medicine ...I don't know what to do to stop hair loose more. Thanks