Celebrex and Methylprednisolone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Celebrex and Methylprednisolone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Celebrex and Methylprednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 427 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 03, 2017
427 people who take Celebrex, Methylprednisolone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Celebrex and Methylprednisolone?
Celebrex has active ingredients of celecoxib. It is often used in arthritis. (latest outcomes from Celebrex 100,110 users)
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,017 users)
Interactions between Celebrex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methylprednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Celebrex and Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Celebrex (celecoxib) is often used to treat arthritis. Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Celebrex is used in:
- Methylprednisolone is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been given methylprednisolone and tizanidine hydrochloride
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- I took them together and I want to know is that why I'm having diarrhea.
- I am taking low dose methylprednisolone for AS i get frequent tachycardia
- I'm a 68-year old male with prostate cancer and osteoporosis. My doctors are pushing for me to take Prolia for osteoporosis (T= -3). The side effects of bisphosphonates are scary. Are there any viable alternatives?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have breath Like I would Have a sinus infection or lung infection.It is the same odor as when I had bronchila pneumonia in January.I can't figure where it is coming from...HELP
- I am new to the group. My last blood work showed my electrolytes were 180 and should have been 220. ( I am 71 and have been on Celebrex for 4 years ) What specific foods should I eat more off to bring them up to a higher level ? Thanks, Anna
- Hey, I would like to say I Am really worried about my hairs ...I loose my hairs to use this medicine ...I don't know what to do to stop hair loose more. Thanks
- I have been on Medrol for at least 10 years. I have severe systemic lupus, and Medrol is my anti- inflammatory. I feel like this drug is going to kill me. Anyone else?
- I was on Celebrex for 15 years for fibromyalgia and as a result I have now got osteoarthritis in my L 4&5 in my spine and I have had both big toes fused with plates as the pins broke and they had to reoperate and put plates in both big toes. I now have to wear expensive special shoes and am in ...