Celexa and Dexilant drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Celexa and Dexilant together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Celexa and Dexilant. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 124 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 17, 2017
124 people who take Celexa, Dexilant are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
6 - 12 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Celexa and Dexilant?
Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 42,659 users)
Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Dexilant 7,423 users)
Interactions between Celexa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dexilant and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Celexa and Dexilanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used to treat depression. Dexilant (dexlansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Celexa is used in:
- Dexilant is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi. I just joined and am thinking of taking turmeric for arthritis and degeneratic disc disease. I am on 40 mg of Celexa per day. Is anyone on the same dosage taking turmeric? Any side effects?
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- Can stopping celexa suddenly cause pulmonary embolism?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I recently received a false posative hair stat with grave consequences. I was hoping someone could help
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been taking tegretol for about seven months and celexa only for about 2. I've never joined a group like this but it would be great to hear from people taking the same med combo.
- Anyone experience terrible morning anxiety on 20 mg on Celexa. I have taken for 8 weeks and this is the worst side effect ever!
- Hi, I've been taking celexa for more than 15 years. 7 years ago I was diagnosed with osteoporosis. I thought it was due to my mother having it. It may be due to the celexa. What have you done to help reverse your osteoporosis? Please help.
- I has been taking dexilant regularly. I just found out that my lipase is high 73ul. Normal ranges as per literatute 3-60ul or 0 to 70ul. I am wondering if the dexilant is the cause. Thank you support group.
- Hi there, I'm on day two of Dexilant, it's my last hope for treatment before considering surgery. I've tried Nexium and Protonic and they both failed to relieve my reflux. I am feeling so sick to my stomach. Whether I eat or not, I still feel nauseated. Have any of you found relief? How long did ...