Celexa and Herba ginkgo biloba drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Celexa and Herba ginkgo biloba together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Celexa and Herba ginkgo biloba. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Celexa and Herba ginkgo biloba?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCelexa and Herba ginkgo biloba from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Celexa has active ingredients of citalopram hydrobromide. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Celexa 43,499 users)
Herba ginkgo biloba
Herba ginkgo biloba has active ingredients of ginkgo. (latest outcomes from Herba ginkgo biloba 5 users)
Interactions between Celexa and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Herba ginkgo biloba and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Celexa and Herba ginkgo bilobaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Celexa (citalopram hydrobromide) is often used to treat depression. Herba ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I've been taking both these medications for a while now, but I recently moved and forgot my medication schedule. I was certain that I took my Topamax in morning and Celexa at night, but have been taking both at morning since the move. I dont have insurance as of now to talk to a doctor ...
- Hi. I just joined and am thinking of taking turmeric for arthritis and degeneratic disc disease. I am on 40 mg of Celexa per day. Is anyone on the same dosage taking turmeric? Any side effects?
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- Can stopping celexa suddenly cause pulmonary embolism?
- I recently received a false posative hair stat with grave consequences. I was hoping someone could help
User reviews to the study
- I am very unmotivated , lethargic, and wondering if anyone else feels the same. Also are we certain that the high ldl's are really dangerous, I have heard different theories on it being inherited.
- celexa may cause my weight gain and when i work out hard and eat right, not an appropriate amount of weight is shed, so when i stopped the celexa, the depression came back. what if i add topomax for weight loss? will the celexa hold on to the weight still or should i stop it again and count on ...
- I have been taking tegretol for about seven months and celexa only for about 2. I've never joined a group like this but it would be great to hear from people taking the same med combo.
- Anyone experience terrible morning anxiety on 20 mg on Celexa. I have taken for 8 weeks and this is the worst side effect ever!
- I have been taking Pantoprazole Sodium and Ginkgo Biloba for a couple of weeks, and would like to join a group and discuss the effects of them in cognitive and memory abilities.