Cellcept and Garcinia cambogia drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cellcept and Garcinia cambogia together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cellcept and Garcinia cambogia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Cellcept has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in kidney transplant. (latest outcomes from Cellcept 20,918 users)
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 369 users)
On Feb, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cellcept and Garcinia cambogia?
Interactions between Cellcept and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cellcept (mycophenolate mofetil) is often used to treat kidney transplant. Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- Cellcept +CKD I would also like to know--- I would like to know if CELLCEPT has helped slow down the process of anyone's chronic kidney disease?
- I would like to know I would like to know if self apt has helped slow down the process of anyone's chronic kidney disease?
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- I accidentally took 2x as much Garcinia as usual (3000 mg), and this was after a year+ long hiatus from using it.. I had 2 bottles with differing potencies and accidentally confused them. When it hit my stomach, it began to hurt. That is when I looked at the dosage and realized that I had taken ...
- Twenty pound weight gain 2 months after starting Cellcept. Unable to reduce
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am having adverse reactions to cellcept....( related to kidney disease) ...Am on 1000mg per day . Can I cease taking my doze abruptly? What is likley to happen ?
- I have not started taking the garcinia but am on 225mg of Efexor and would like to know if there are any contra-indications.
- I started taking a small dose of cellcept in April of 2016 for chronic urticaria. I've never had the best long term memory, but now I can be talking about something and a few minutes later I can't remember what I was talking about. Is anyone else having this issue?
- I have Polymyositis failed many treatments. Been on Prednisone for 8 yrs but am down to 10mg Prednisone.Want to eventually get off Prednisone due to the side effects but having trouble. Just started Celcept in an effort to get off Prednisone but having cramping in hands, feet, abdomen and ...
- I took FitTeam Fit "sticks" and had the awesome result of no appetite, but after a couple days I felt jittery, my heart was racing and I could feel my heart pounding in my ears. These have caffeine and Garcenia Cambogia (60%HCA). I drink coffee without these problems, so I'm led to believe that ...