Cellcept and Garcinia cambogia drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cellcept and Garcinia cambogia together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cellcept and Garcinia cambogia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cellcept and Garcinia cambogia?
Cellcept has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Cellcept 21,984 users)
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 410 users)
Interactions between Cellcept and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cellcept and Garcinia cambogiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cellcept (mycophenolate mofetil) is often used to treat kidney transplant. Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Cellcept +CKD I would also like to know--- I would like to know if CELLCEPT has helped slow down the process of anyone's chronic kidney disease?
- I would like to know I would like to know if self apt has helped slow down the process of anyone's chronic kidney disease?
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- I accidentally took 2x as much Garcinia as usual (3000 mg), and this was after a year+ long hiatus from using it.. I had 2 bottles with differing potencies and accidentally confused them. When it hit my stomach, it began to hurt. That is when I looked at the dosage and realized that I had taken ...
- Twenty pound weight gain 2 months after starting Cellcept. Unable to reduce
You may be interested in these reviews
- I've stopped taking Lovan as my Psychiatrist says the drug will be out of my system after a month. I am still waiting for my supply of Garcinia Cambogia to arrive. When it does I will start to take it. I intend to take the drug along with my usual diet and exercise. If I have any nasty effects I ...
- I have been taking Garcinia Cambodia for 2 months. Will this cause a change (drop) in white bloodcurdling cells? My docto Told me the results of my blood work showed an issue with my white blood cell count.
- I was just googling if it is safe to take the 2 medications. Any thoughts or comments? Has anyone seen a dramatic change in weight loss?
- I have been taking cellcept and prednisolone for 2 years (tapering) due to rare disease "VKH". Now am experiencing severe joint pain all over my body. Im not sure if it's from cellcept or prednisolone. Anyone here with the same case?
- I have been taking Cellcept for a few months and now am experiencing severe bone pain.Not sure if it's from Cellcept or not.Is anyone else experiencing these symptoms ?