Cellcept and Methylprednisolone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cellcept and Methylprednisolone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cellcept and Methylprednisolone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 624 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 30, 2017
624 people who take Cellcept, Methylprednisolone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cellcept and Methylprednisolone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCellcept and Methylprednisolone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cellcept has active ingredients of mycophenolate mofetil. It is often used in systemic lupus erythematosus. (latest outcomes from Cellcept 22,589 users)
Methylprednisolone has active ingredients of methylprednisolone. It is often used in inflammation. (latest outcomes from Methylprednisolone 24,031 users)
Interactions between Cellcept and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Methylprednisolone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cellcept and Methylprednisolonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cellcept (mycophenolate mofetil) is often used to treat kidney transplant. Methylprednisolone (methylprednisolone) is often used to treat rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cellcept is used in:
- Methylprednisolone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Cellcept +CKD I would also like to know--- I would like to know if CELLCEPT has helped slow down the process of anyone's chronic kidney disease?
- I have been given methylprednisolone and tizanidine hydrochloride
- I would like to know I would like to know if self apt has helped slow down the process of anyone's chronic kidney disease?
- I took them together and I want to know is that why I'm having diarrhea.
- I am taking low dose methylprednisolone for AS i get frequent tachycardia
User reviews to the study
- I have breath Like I would Have a sinus infection or lung infection.It is the same odor as when I had bronchila pneumonia in January.I can't figure where it is coming from...HELP
- Hey, I would like to say I Am really worried about my hairs ...I loose my hairs to use this medicine ...I don't know what to do to stop hair loose more. Thanks
- I have been taking cellcept and prednisolone for 2 years (tapering) due to rare disease "VKH". Now am experiencing severe joint pain all over my body. Im not sure if it's from cellcept or prednisolone. Anyone here with the same case?
- I have been taking Cellcept for a few months and now am experiencing severe bone pain.Not sure if it's from Cellcept or not.Is anyone else experiencing these symptoms ?
- I have severe eczema and have been through a variety of treatments unsuccessfully. Most recently my MD prescribed Cellcept, which I have been on for 6 weeks. Since starting it, I now have a rash on my torso, limbs & even my scalp itches. I am sometimes up all night from itching. I take ...