Cephalexin and Alphagan p drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cephalexin and Alphagan p together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cephalexin and Alphagan p. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
28 people who take Cephalexin, Alphagan p are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cephalexin and Alphagan p?
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cephalexin 11,860 users)
Alphagan p has active ingredients of brimonidine tartrate. It is often used in glaucoma. (latest outcomes from Alphagan p 2,476 users)
Interactions between Cephalexin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alphagan p and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cephalexin and Alphagan pa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cephalexin (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Alphagan p (brimonidine tartrate) is often used to treat glaucoma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cephalexin is used in:
- Alphagan p is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been on multiple rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and have developed this burning that is getting worse. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. It is getting unbearable and none of the doctors I've seen know what it is. Tried Neurontin (300 mg) and it didn't phase ...
- Dose cephalexin show up false positives on a drug test
- i been taking cephalexin for 4 days & i have severe acid reflux..should i stop taking it ?
- Just started taking cephalexin for cellulitis. I didn't ask my conventional doctor about taking oregano oil also. I don't think there are any interactions and was curious as to whether taking oregano oil would hasten the healing process.
- Can Cephalexin help relieve the itching and swelling associated with Elimite.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I Found this group searching for side effects of cephlaxin, I have been taking 500 mg every 8 Hours and have never felt so strung out and jittery! Looking for people with similar experience with this!
- I've been taking cephalexin for a week now. I started last Tuesday and finished it today. My period was supposed to come on the 27th but it is now May 2nd!
- I developed an ear infection at the beginning of April. Went to urgent care after about a week of trying to deal with it on my own. Ear swelled up and had lots of weeping. Put on cephalexin. After 8 days I developed hives on arms and was told to take benadryl. The next day I had what I ...
- How long does hair loss continue after taking Cephalexin? Didn't know this would happen while taking this medication. What can I do to stop the hair loss? Thank you.
- I am not able to control my glaucoma since starting desmopressin to control my diabetes insipidus Don't know what to do.