Cephalexin and Mirtazapine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cephalexin and Mirtazapine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cephalexin and Mirtazapine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 161 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 16, 2017
161 people who take Cephalexin, Mirtazapine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cephalexin and Mirtazapine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCephalexin and Mirtazapine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cephalexin 12,230 users)
Mirtazapine has active ingredients of mirtazapine. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Mirtazapine 31,488 users)
Interactions between Cephalexin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Mirtazapine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cephalexin and Mirtazapinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cephalexin (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Mirtazapine (mirtazapine) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cephalexin is used in:
- Mirtazapine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Hello I'm taking the antibiotic cephalexin but I smoke weed on the daily can I still smoke while I'm taking these antibiotics?
- Daughter aged 20 was put on antibiotics for a throat infection and since then, her pressure has been in the range of 80/56 and 80/60. She is also aenemic for many years. She puked badly last night and almost fainted. Is this cause for worry? Please advise what action should be taken. Thank you
- I have been on multiple rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and have developed this burning that is getting worse. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. It is getting unbearable and none of the doctors I've seen know what it is. Tried Neurontin (300 mg) and it didn't phase ...
- Are you experiencing worsening Rhinitis and on Mirtazapine? Please share your experiences with me? Thank you!
- Hello, About 7 months ago I was diagnosed with "Dystonic RSI", my doctor told me it was a problem in nervous system. My nervous system was sending to many signals to the muscles in my forearms, the ones I use for mouse movement. This first manifested itself as muscle fatigue in my forearms ...
User reviews to the study
- I have been on mirtrazapine for over 7 yrs for long term anxiety and mild depression, 51 years old female, having on and off dry throat. Any advice ? Kind regards Tee
- I've been in mirtazipine for about a year, I now have high pressure on both my eyes, I've had to have that procedure irioditomy done
- I was given Mirtazapine last July as the fluoxetine I was on wasn't really working, within 2 weeks of taking it my stomach swelled and I was in pain and by 4 weeks I had gained nearly 1st 7lb. I stopped taking them because I was experiencing severe pins and needles down the backs of my arms, my ...
- I Found this group searching for side effects of cephlaxin, I have been taking 500 mg every 8 Hours and have never felt so strung out and jittery! Looking for people with similar experience with this!
- I've been taking cephalexin for a week now. I started last Tuesday and finished it today. My period was supposed to come on the 27th but it is now May 2nd!