Cephalexin and Nyquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Cephalexin and Nyquil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cephalexin and Nyquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 4 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 20, 2017
4 people who take Cephalexin, Nyquil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cephalexin and Nyquil?
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cephalexin 11,860 users)
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 659 users)
Interactions between Cephalexin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cephalexin and Nyquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cephalexin (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cephalexin is used in:
- Nyquil is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been on multiple rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and have developed this burning that is getting worse. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. It is getting unbearable and none of the doctors I've seen know what it is. Tried Neurontin (300 mg) and it didn't phase ...
- Dose cephalexin show up false positives on a drug test
- i been taking cephalexin for 4 days & i have severe acid reflux..should i stop taking it ?
- Just started taking cephalexin for cellulitis. I didn't ask my conventional doctor about taking oregano oil also. I don't think there are any interactions and was curious as to whether taking oregano oil would hasten the healing process.
- Can Cephalexin help relieve the itching and swelling associated with Elimite.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I Found this group searching for side effects of cephlaxin, I have been taking 500 mg every 8 Hours and have never felt so strung out and jittery! Looking for people with similar experience with this!
- I've been taking cephalexin for a week now. I started last Tuesday and finished it today. My period was supposed to come on the 27th but it is now May 2nd!
- I developed an ear infection at the beginning of April. Went to urgent care after about a week of trying to deal with it on my own. Ear swelled up and had lots of weeping. Put on cephalexin. After 8 days I developed hives on arms and was told to take benadryl. The next day I had what I ...
- My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?
- How long does hair loss continue after taking Cephalexin? Didn't know this would happen while taking this medication. What can I do to stop the hair loss? Thank you.