Cephalexin and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cephalexin and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cephalexin and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cephalexin 11,133 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
On Feb, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cephalexin and Orange juice?
Interactions between Cephalexin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cephalexin (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- Dose cephalexin show up false positives on a drug test
- i been taking cephalexin for 4 days & i have severe acid reflux..should i stop taking it ?
- Just started taking cephalexin for cellulitis. I didn't ask my conventional doctor about taking oregano oil also. I don't think there are any interactions and was curious as to whether taking oregano oil would hasten the healing process.
- Can Cephalexin help relieve the itching and swelling associated with Elimite.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, I have Asthma since 10. Use Ventolin for Asthma attack + daily preventive Flovent (now Symbicort per new Insurance). Per my doctor I just took 4 days both for Prednisone for 5 days max + Cephalexin for 8 days max. He also prescribed Zafirlukast. Can I start Cephalexin + Zafirlukast after ...
- Just started taking cephalexin and metronidazole, prescribed to me to treat SIBO and leaky gut. I'm supposed to take both pills every 8 hours for 10 days. My insurance refused to cover the better treatment, so they prescribed these to antibiotics. I'm concerned about side effects and my health.
- Was given a prescription for the antibiotic because I had another allergic reaction and we are not absolutely sure what it is due to that I needed to go to the hospital ER room for. Then I was given prescriptions for cephalexin and the equivalent of Benadryl and prescription for equivalent of ...
- Left heel at achilles inflamed after a few days off of completion of keflex post op course for wrist surgery.
- I am constantly on Cephalexin due to Lymphedema and I sometimes get severe tissue breakdown! It helps with healing my legs, but have recently noticed that when I elevate my legs, they go numb!!!!!! It's driving me crazy and I am trying to figure this out as this has been the only med that I have ...