Cephalexin and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cephalexin and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cephalexin and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cephalexin and Orange juice?
Cephalexin has active ingredients of cephalexin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cephalexin 11,860 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
Interactions between Cephalexin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cephalexin and Orange juicea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cephalexin (cephalexin) is often used to treat infection. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I have been on multiple rounds of antibiotics for bladder infections and have developed this burning that is getting worse. This has been going on for about 8 or 9 months. It is getting unbearable and none of the doctors I've seen know what it is. Tried Neurontin (300 mg) and it didn't phase ...
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- Dose cephalexin show up false positives on a drug test
- i been taking cephalexin for 4 days & i have severe acid reflux..should i stop taking it ?
- Just started taking cephalexin for cellulitis. I didn't ask my conventional doctor about taking oregano oil also. I don't think there are any interactions and was curious as to whether taking oregano oil would hasten the healing process.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I Found this group searching for side effects of cephlaxin, I have been taking 500 mg every 8 Hours and have never felt so strung out and jittery! Looking for people with similar experience with this!
- I've been taking cephalexin for a week now. I started last Tuesday and finished it today. My period was supposed to come on the 27th but it is now May 2nd!
- I developed an ear infection at the beginning of April. Went to urgent care after about a week of trying to deal with it on my own. Ear swelled up and had lots of weeping. Put on cephalexin. After 8 days I developed hives on arms and was told to take benadryl. The next day I had what I ...
- How long does hair loss continue after taking Cephalexin? Didn't know this would happen while taking this medication. What can I do to stop the hair loss? Thank you.
- Since started hiprex just over a week my symptoms of cystitis have come back but gp says both of these can cause this then gets better but I'm not sure that is right so do I stop hiprex?