Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and Intuniv drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and Intuniv together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and Intuniv. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 30, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and Intuniv?
Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy
Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy 449 users)
Intuniv has active ingredients of guanfacine hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Intuniv 1,864 users)
Interactions between Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Intuniv and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and Intuniva b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat allergies. Intuniv (guanfacine hydrochloride) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- can the mix of these 2 drugs cause breathing problems
- Has anyone found Intuniv to cause bad side affects like regression of skills such as walking around objects or walking unattended.
- My 6 yo has had constipation issues since she was an infant. She is on a daily dose of miralax that keeps her pretty regular, but since the Intuniv she is backing up. We had spill over all weekend and finally dosed her with an enema on Sunday. It seemed to work but now Tuesday it looks like ...
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of ...
- I had a TIA and am worried and anxious about having another one or a full blown stroke. Can I take Clonazepam with the above meds and be alright?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have 1 child of 16 years with autism and aggressive behavior. I just gave this month up to 4 mg intuniv and taking risperidone (4mg. 2.mg .0.75mg) and depakine (500mg .500mg). But lowering the dose of risperidone has made it much worse. And also hungry all day., Does anyone know if the ...
- I would like to join on behalf of my son who is on Intuniv and has symptoms of POTS. We just were able to put pieces of the puzzle together to realize he has POTS :(
- Yeah, I'm on Zoloft 100mg Zubzov. 0.70 mg Atenolol 25mg And just started Intumiv 2mg 1x @ night(4days ago) Over The last 4 weeks my heart has been off and on palipatating, racing and hurting. Now the last 3 night my heart pain and herring has been amplified. I'm exhausted all day and ...
- I'm about to start accutane and am currently on intuniv. Should I get off he intuniv before beginning accutane? Could the drug interactions specified be due to underlying mental disorders? Any advice is appreciated, Thanks.
- I have a 15 year old son who takes both intuniv and prozac. I don't totally understand what is going on and would like any incites other parents have with children on these medications.