Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and Sodium monofluorophosphate drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and Sodium monofluorophosphate together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and Sodium monofluorophosphate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and Sodium monofluorophosphate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCetirizine hydrochloride allergy and Sodium monofluorophosphate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy
Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy 450 users)
Sodium monofluorophosphate has active ingredients of fluoride. (latest outcomes from Sodium monofluorophosphate 12 users)
Interactions between Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Sodium monofluorophosphate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy and Sodium monofluorophosphatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cetirizine hydrochloride allergy (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat allergies. Sodium monofluorophosphate (fluoride) is often used to treat osteoporosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- can the mix of these 2 drugs cause breathing problems
- Male, 85 years old. Taking levetiracetam since 2 weeks ago because of aphasia and confusion with normal MRI , normal brain angiography, EEG without paroxisms. Normal blood tests. Normal CSF with PCR negative for Herpes Virus. The symptoms fully dessapeared in 36 hours. Decreasing the dose of ...
- I had a TIA and am worried and anxious about having another one or a full blown stroke. Can I take Clonazepam with the above meds and be alright?
- Recently prescribed Mirtazapine 15 mg at night. Found 15 mg very strong. Was reduced by doctor to 7·5 at night. Can this dosage cause heartburn or stomach pain?
User reviews to the study
- I am on several medications including Centirizine and i have GERD and a Hiatel Hernia. I just want to keep in the know so what's suppose to be good for me doesn't kill me!