Cetirizine hydrochloride and Delsym drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride and Delsym together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cetirizine hydrochloride and Delsym. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 04, 2017
6 people who take Cetirizine hydrochloride, Delsym are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cetirizine hydrochloride and Delsym?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCetirizine hydrochloride and Delsym from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cetirizine hydrochloride has active ingredients of cetirizine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Cetirizine hydrochloride 5,025 users)
Delsym has active ingredients of dextromethorphan polistirex. It is often used in cough. (latest outcomes from Delsym 2,536 users)
Interactions between Cetirizine hydrochloride and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Delsym and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cetirizine hydrochloride and Delsyma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cetirizine hydrochloride (cetirizine hydrochloride) is often used to treat hypersensitivity. Delsym (dextromethorphan polistirex) is often used to treat cough. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cetirizine hydrochloride is used in:
- Delsym is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- A loved one has been diagnosed with CHF and what we have come to know is with an elevated blood pressure, there is an increase in coughing. Dialysis is done 3x a week to remove any fluid buildup and fluids are carefully watched throughout the day. I was wondering if taking Delsym was ever ...
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
- The baby has had a fever that is not responsive to paracetamol , diarrhea and otitis media. Cetririzine was prescriped then she start ro loss her ability of sitting and she can not support her neck . Symptoms are getting worse her tounge is deviated . No improvement is observed
- I was told by a pharmysist that regular delsym and trazodone is safe to take together???
User reviews to the study
- Hi people , I've been taking certizine hydrochloride for 7 years daily for itching as I work as a gardener 8 months of the year , however recently I had a bad reaction to doxycycline (antibiotics) and doctor told me to take 2 for a few days instead of just 1 so I started 1 in morning and one in ...
- I've been suffering with recurrent staph infection for the last 2 years. I'm seeing a dermatologist who prescribed steroid cream, anti-bacterial wash, nasal anti-biotic and a dry skin treatment cream. Nothing seems to help. I have boils inn the arms, hands, things, knees, stomach and buttocks. ...
- I really need your support im taking lots of citirizn due to my allergy since last year and i lost atleast 60 % of my hair and still losing cant stop it
- Hi everyone, I'm new here but experiencing atrial flutter at least 3 x/s a day since I started taking centirizine for allergies. Curious if anyone else has this? Should I be concerned?
- I was given cetrizine for buzzing noise in my ear.After being on pregablinfor number of years. Why if it is kwon that can interact with each other and cause so my problems.