Chantix and Cymbalta drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Chantix and Cymbalta together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Chantix and Cymbalta. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,555 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Mar, 20, 2017
1,555 people who take Chantix, Cymbalta are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Chantix and Cymbalta?
Chantix has active ingredients of varenicline tartrate. It is often used in quit smoking. (latest outcomes from Chantix 75,531 users)
Cymbalta has active ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Cymbalta 92,264 users)
Interactions between Chantix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Cymbalta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Chantix and Cymbaltaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Chantix (varenicline tartrate) is often used to treat quit smoking. Cymbalta (duloxetine hydrochloride) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effecitve is it:
- Chantix is used in:
- Cymbalta is used in:
Can you answer these questions?
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- I need to who can help
- I've been on Cymbalta for eight+ years. I've complained to doctors, recently and previously, about pain in my mid upper abdomen. I've had two ultrasounds, some sort of other test where I drank some liquid and they watched with some sort of ???, and now I'm scheduled for an endoscopy. I'm ...
- Has anyone else been diagnosed with Wet macular Degeneration after taking Cymbalta?
- rib cage muscle spasms usually after a hospital stay for copd. that would involve the IV form of prednisone.
You may be interested in these reviews
- I have been on Cymbalta for depression for 3 yrs. At first it seemed too help my depression . I had short term memory when I started it but after three yrs it has gotten worse and I have more confusion. I no longer have depression and would like too get off of it and see if it helps my short ...
- HELLO, I'M, MAAER. TAKING 60 MG. DULOXETINE DAILY FOR DEPRESSION, I'VE NOTISED MY URINE HAVING A FOWL ODOR, AND I WORRY ABOUT IT BEING OFFENSIVE TO OTHERS, AFTER 2 YEARS OF TAKING DULOXETINE, I ONLY LATELY I'VE HAD THIS PROBLEM, HAVE'NT TALKED TO DR. ABOUT IT 0AS OF YET. ANY ADVICE? MAAER
- I am on 120 mg of Cymbalta I have severe depression. My family dr. put me on Contrave. Now I feel a jitter in my body like a tremble. Have you experienced that?
- I've been taking temazepam for quite a few yrs to help with insomnia. My doctor recently put me on duloxetine hcl, 20 ml twice a day for my chronic back pain. Has anyone had any side effects using these 2 drugs?
- Having several problems walking on some days, bad legs weakness. Has anyone else had this symptoms while taking cymbalta??? Heart palpitations while sleeping waking me up. Thank you!!!!!