Cipro and Miralax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cipro and Miralax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cipro and Miralax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 55 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 01, 2017
55 people who take Cipro, Miralax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Cipro and Miralax?
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 6,016 users)
Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 33,825 users)
Interactions between Cipro and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Miralax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cipro and Miralaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cipro (ciprofloxacin) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used to treat constipation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cipro is used in:
- Miralax is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I am a 45 yr old female recently diagnosised with Relapsing Polychondritis. I have used cipro as my primary antibiotic for ear and sinus infections since 2008 and occasionally used before then. Reaching out to see if any other's have had RP diagnosised after regularly using Cipro. By ...
- I am wondering why you changed your website. I used to love seeing the graphs regarding a symptom and a drug. I am an RN and geriatric acre manager and I used to find your former website very helpful. The new one is not intuative and not nearly as helpful.
- Trying to determine if any of the mess I am currently taking have attributed to my Central Serous Retinopathy. Also any treatments that are not risky.
- I am curious what people have found with this correlation. Thanks!
- I started taking cipro for a uti and the two nights I took it I had sleep paralysis. Do you think this is she to the meds ? I haven't had this happen before besides once when I was 22. Does anyone know anything about this?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello! My father 79 years old took ciprofloxacin about 1,5 years ago for urinary infection reason and after the first pills he started feeling Bradykinesia, instability etc. He was just checked by neurologist and he informed us that he has parkinsonism syndrom. Please inform me if the specified ...
- Diagnosis: SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) I took nine doses of Xifaxan (four days/two per day 550 mg each tablet) and stopped because of increased abdominal bloating and diarrhea. One to three days later I took a dose of Miralax for constipation. I may have taken a second ...
- I have been using a generic Miralax daily for about 4 years now, and have recently developed tiny red spots on my lower legs. I take no the medication on a regular basis, and I have no other symptoms, so I am wondering if this could be a reaction to the Miralax.
- Anyone taking Miralax experiencing neuropothy symptoms in their feet? Burning & tingling in their toes?
- I have used miralax for at least 1 and 1/2 years. Could itching be attributed to using miralax before bedtime? I am over 80 years old.