Cipro and Miralax drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Cipro and Miralax together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Cipro and Miralax. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 56 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
56 people who take Cipro, Miralax are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Cipro and Miralax?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCipro and Miralax from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Cipro has active ingredients of ciprofloxacin. It is often used in infection. (latest outcomes from Cipro 6,052 users)
Miralax has active ingredients of polyethylene glycol 3350. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Miralax 35,961 users)
Interactions between Cipro and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Miralax and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Cipro and Miralaxa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Cipro (ciprofloxacin) is often used to treat urinary tract infection. Miralax (polyethylene glycol 3350) is often used to treat constipation. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Cipro is used in:
- Miralax is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- can ciprofloxacin side effects lead to lost of body weight ?
- I have had hypothyroidism for about 15 years and even though I wasn't the best for taking my meds correctly I never really had a problem but that is until I was hospitalized in Feb. of 2017 for strep and the flu at the same time. The Dr. at the hospital upped my dosage from 200 mcg (which I had ...
- I am a 45 yr old female recently diagnosised with Relapsing Polychondritis. I have used cipro as my primary antibiotic for ear and sinus infections since 2008 and occasionally used before then. Reaching out to see if any other's have had RP diagnosised after regularly using Cipro. By ...
- I am wondering why you changed your website. I used to love seeing the graphs regarding a symptom and a drug. I am an RN and geriatric acre manager and I used to find your former website very helpful. The new one is not intuative and not nearly as helpful.
- Trying to determine if any of the mess I am currently taking have attributed to my Central Serous Retinopathy. Also any treatments that are not risky.
User reviews to the study
- I took Miralax daily for probably close to a year I already had suffered from anxiety and depression. It got progressively worse several months ago and I never correlated it with Miralax still giving it some research. Since then I have stopped except for taking it one time a couple weeks ago. ...
- Hello! My father 79 years old took ciprofloxacin about 1,5 years ago for urinary infection reason and after the first pills he started feeling Bradykinesia, instability etc. He was just checked by neurologist and he informed us that he has parkinsonism syndrom. Please inform me if the specified ...
- Diagnosis: SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) I took nine doses of Xifaxan (four days/two per day 550 mg each tablet) and stopped because of increased abdominal bloating and diarrhea. One to three days later I took a dose of Miralax for constipation. I may have taken a second ...
- I have been using a generic Miralax daily for about 4 years now, and have recently developed tiny red spots on my lower legs. I take no the medication on a regular basis, and I have no other symptoms, so I am wondering if this could be a reaction to the Miralax.
- Anyone taking Miralax experiencing neuropothy symptoms in their feet? Burning & tingling in their toes?